Page 1 of 71
Tap Into Your Superpower Of Resilience
- TEDx Speaker
- Former Nike Sponsored Athlete & Nationally Recognized Fitness Coach
- Bestselling Author
- Podcast Host
Widen Your Social Universe
Tanya Menon speaks, writes and consults on collaboration. Her research focuses on how people think about their relationships and the habits that allow them to build positive connections with other people. She has taught tens of thousands and MBA students and executives for over two decades in some of the top business schools worldwide and has consulted and given keynotes for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Organizational Psychologist and Professor of Management and HR at Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University
- Author of Stop Spending, Start Managing: Strategies to transform wasteful habits (2016,Harvard Business Review Press)
- Her Ted talk reached over 1.8 Million views and was named top 7 TED talks of 2018 by entrepreneur.com, and one of TED.com’s most popular talks of 2018.
- Tanya is a research expert that helps attendees focus on influence, persuasion, and negotiation to improve internal (team members) and external (clients/customers) communications.
- She provides the “how to” on collaboration: getting people to think about the design of their teams, including issues of diversity and ensuring synergies to get the most value from teammates.
- Tanya’s presentation provides value with networking and innovation: how networks within organizations can either create barriers or facilitate opportunities/solutions/innovation.
Real Estate Futurist
* Futurist and thought-leader focused on innovation for the real estate industry
* Founder and Global Ambassador of Women in PropTech
* Current co-chair of the Urban Land Institute’s New York Real Estate Technology and Innovation Council
* Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Innovator (2021), Top 100 Real Estate Executive (2020), Finalist at MIPIM Global PropTech Awards (2019), Finalist at UK PropTech Awards (2019), and Finalist at REFI CRE US Awards (2019)
Think Like An Olympian
- U.S. Olympian (Bobsled)
- Former Pro Football Player
Turn Your Setbacks Into Comebacks
- Hall of Fame Speaker
- Best-Selling Author
- Award Winning Singer
- Media Personality
One Of The Country’s Most Influential Free Market Economists
- Senior Contributor, CNBC
Cultivate Loyalty In Both The Marketplace And The Workplace
A customer experience and leadership expert, Jon Picoult helps organizations impress their customers and inspire their employees.
Cited In Forbes As The World’s Premier Expert On Women’s Leadership
- Leadership Coach
A Leading Voice on Intention, Energy, and Presence (“IEP”) in Leadership and Culture
As a leading voice on intention, energy, and presence in leadership and culture, she helps people unlock greater leadership potential, collaborate more inspiringly, create more openly, intuit more bravely, and lead more joyfully and effectively.
Dr. James Smith, Jr.
- Dr. James Smith, Jr. has authored three books with The No Excuse Guide to Success: No Matter What Your Boss or Life Throws at You book earning an NAACP Image Award nomination. He has also co-authored three book projects including A Collective Breath: Stories of Being Black in America and Visions of Change.
- Through workshops, keynotes and coaching, Dr. James helps others remove self-created and/or organizational barriers in the areas of leadership, authenticity, diversity and inclusion, presentation skills and personal power; authenticity diversity and inclusion and personal power are the topics he’s asked to speak on the most.
- Dr. James teaches at the following universities: Rutgers University, Temple University Fox School of Business and Rushford Business School.
Amelia Rose Earhart
Define Your True North
- As an inspiring pilot who became one of the youngest woman to fly a single-engine plane around the world, Amelia shares with her audience how to define their “True North.”
- Amelia strives to push her own limits while inspiring others to do the same. While being named Amelia Earhart influenced her desire to start flying over ten years ago, she now knows that flying is a much bigger part of who and what she is. In her presentation, she challenges the audience to discover their identity and passions.
- Amelia Rose Earhart followed the same flight plan that the original Amelia took. This legacy inspired Amelia Rose each day to chase and accomplish her own adventures. In her talk, she encourages her audience to set goals and not give up on them.
- As president of Fly With Amelia Foundation, she uses her experience running a aviation non-profit to identify with leadership, planning, goal setting and understanding a mission for success.
The World’s Best Digital Marketing Consultant And Speaker
Vladimer Botsvadze is a globally-renowned, multi-award-winning, digital transformation and social media influencer, Fortune 500 consultant, thought leader, futurist, professor, keynote speaker, startup advisor, and media personality.