Your Next Keynote Speaker Awaits You Here!
Ghost in the Wires
- Kevin Mitnick is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Mitnick Security Consulting
- Kevin is also the Chief Hacking Officer (CHO) of KnowBe4
- Formerly the World’s Most Wanted Hacker
- The World’s Top Cybersecurity Speaker
Creative Leadership Expert
- creative director
- brand guru
Explore the concepts of F.U.N.
- Engage in transformation and connect to life through F.U.N. Laugh and learn while solidifying your foundation, understanding of others and identifying next steps to maximize fulfillment!
- 2016 Fan of the Year for the Kansas City Royals
CEO and Founder of Dark Horse Recording
Accelerating Performance Through Flawless Execution
In the cockpit, flawless execution is a matter of life-or-death. Afterburner teachers their methodologies to enhance organizational performance and achieve corporate success.
Col. Nicole Malachowski (USAF, Ret.)
First woman Thunderbird pilot, combat veteran, fighter squadron commander, white house fellow & adviser, and indomitable spirit
- Pioneering aviator and first woman Thunderbird pilot
- 21-year USAF veteran, combat experience in Iraq and Kosovo
- Commander of an F-15E fighter squadron
- White House Fellow and adviser plus Pentagon roles
- Advocate for health care causes
- Inspires audiences to succeed beyond what they imagine
Helps audiences and organizations around the world get unstuck and be unstoppable
For over 15 years, Valorie’s books, speaking engagements, and coaching programs have helped people:
- Make major life changes that are exciting and scary at the same time.
- Be happier and have more fun, even when life seems routine.
- Become strong leaders, navigate office politics, and achieve professional dreams.
- Navigate setbacks and disappointments in a way that makes life better, not bitter.
- Speak up with confidence rather than settling for less.
- Go to sleep at night feeling at peace about decisions.
- Conquer emotions that cause procrastination, emotional spending, and self-sabotage.
Known for her ability to combine humor and sass with complex and important topics
- TV & radio personality
- Business commentator
- Social critic
Connects the dots between the economy and business decisions
- Ph.D. economist (Duke) known for his sense of humor and commonsense language.
- Over 1300 presentations in 31 states and three countries
- 30+ years providing business leaders with actionable implications of economic outlook
- Formerly Senior Vice President at major bank, economist at two Fortune 500 corporations
Communicate in Full Color
Scott works with organizations who want to leverage new communication strategies that will increase sales, profits and productivity!
World Record Breaking, Best Selling Author, Dumpster Sleeping, Rodeo Riding, Lost Tomb Finding, Motivational Storyteller Humorist and Adventurer
Dr. Brad Nieder
The Healthy Humorist™
- Funny speaker
- Clean comedian