Page 1 of 62
Jesse encourages people to view their lives through a new lens and embrace three words that changed his life: ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
- Actor, Author, Underdog and One of the World’s Premiere Basketball Trick Artists
- Played in nationally televised games; Starred in national commercial with Heidi Klum; Appeared in the Warner Brother’s film “Thunderstruck”; Starred on Emmy nominated TV sitcom “This Just In”; Plays himself on tv reality series ‘The LeBeau Show’ Executive Produced by Mark Wahlberg; Host of The Think Like A STAR podcast
- Expert on overcoming adversity, achieving lofty goals, increasing productivity, building, trust and confidence, strengthening relationships and increasing positive impact
- Author of Among The Giants: How One Underdog Pursued His Dreams & You Can Too! (2017); known as “The Celebrity Teen Coach”; Created THE ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING FOUNDATION as a resource for young people to have on-going support throughout their difficult teenage years particularly targeting the area of self-esteem
Carly Patterson shares how she redefined success through three principles she learned as a championship-level gymnast and in the years that followed
- First American woman to win an Olympic gold at a fully attended Olympic Games (2004); Nominated for an ESPY Award in the “Best Olympic Performance” category
- Featured on CNBC and NBC; Appeared on the The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Show with David Letterman, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and in the movie Stick It
- Recognized by 2004 Glamour Magazine “Women Of The Year”; honored as the March of Dimes’ “ Sportswoman of the Year”; adorned the front of a Wheaties box
- Author of autobiography “Be Strong”; involved in Special Olympics, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Taylor’s Gift, Children’s Miracle Network
Justin Forsett shares his inspirational journey of hope, focus, determination, and the importance of legacy
- NFL Running Back, Pro Bowl Player; #65 of the Top 100 players of 2015; “undersized and overmatched”, at 5’8” became an underdog Fan Favorite
- Drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the 7th round in the 2008 NFL Draft which started a 9-year football career playing with 7 different teams
- Podcast Host on LeBron James’ UNINTERRUPTED Podcast Network; featured in Sports Illustrated and in the final episode of Long Shot; writer and sporting news contributor; radio broadcast color analyst
- Entrepreneur & inventor of the ShowerPill featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, helping victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico; leadership, overcoming adversity, & perseverance expert
Ron Insana is a highly-regarded speaker on domestic and global economics, financial markets, and economic policy issues.
- CNBC Contributor
- Trailblazing Financial Journalist
- Bestselling Author
- Financial Professional
Jan Latiolais Hargrave teaches you the ways in which your body communicates to the world around you.
Nonverbal communication—Body Language—often communicates a different message from the spoken word. Jan proves with her contagious warmth, wit, and humor that there is a method, and style, to success. Bring your body, your curiosity, your sense of humor and learn what your body—and the body of others—is communicating to the world.
Greg “Boss” Wooldridge
Greg empowers individuals and teams on their journey toward High Performance.
- Greg “Boss” Wooldridge is the only commanding officer to lead The Blue Angels for three separate tours.
- Greg “Boss” Wooldridge – was first selected because of his demon- strated ability to build teams where communication, trust and teamwork took precedence over rank and status.
- Greg “BOSS” Wooldridge – was called back to lead 2 more Blue Angel teams through times of difficult transition.
- Greg “BOSS” Wooldridge – is inspired to share his methods in order to empower individuals and teams on their journey toward High Performance.
- Greg “BOSS” Wooldridge – from his Blue Angel Experience as the BOSS of the entire Blue Angel Pilots Team, BOSS was born to develop TEAMWORK which is now transferred over into helping all types of organizations. This mindset has helped over 1000 different businesses drive toward something much greater than themselves!
Prestigious leadership coach and incredibly talented speaker
- Founder of The Secretan Center
- Author of 22 bestselling leadership books, including his newest, The Bellwether Effect
- Former CEO of Manpower
- Ranked Top 6 “Global Leadership Coach”
- Ranked #1 in the world by Leadership Excellence
Eric Papp, a leadership speaker, helps people create a bigger future and overcome concerns.
- Eric Papp has proven strategies of how people can make progress in a complex world.
- He has a unique talent to create powerful distinctions and ask thought provoking questions in a conversational manner.
Vernice “Fly Girl” Armour
Zero to Breakthrough™ Expert ~ America’s First African-American Female Combat Pilot
Leveraging her “Breakthrough Mentality” and “Get Gutsy” mindset, Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour propelled
herself from beat cop to combat pilot in a record-‐breaking three years and became America’s First African American Female Combat Pilot.
The Change Agent
With over 30 years of experience from the board room to the front line, Alan O’Neill – The Change Agent – has supported iconic brands to achieve amazing results. n a dynamic world, he knows what it takes to drive change in a business – from top to bottom… and back to front. It’s about having a Customer-centric Culture, Engaged People, and a Supercharged Sales effort.
A teacher of peak performance, an author of impactful books and presentations, and a lifelong student of success, happiness, and achievement
- TED Talk Presenter
- Hall of Fame Speaker
- As President, implementing a complete transformation of the National Speakers Association, leading a team of 35, serving 3500 members
- Degree in Marketing and Management, graduating with honors
- Author of two books
- Began his entrepreneurial career at 11, entertaining crowds, learning the fundamentals of business and peak performance
Ann Handley helps businesses escape marketing mediocrity
- Bestselling Author
- Digital Marketing Pioneer