Page 1 of 70
Amelia Rose Earhart
Define Your True North
- As an inspiring pilot who became one of the youngest woman to fly a single-engine plane around the world, Amelia shares with her audience how to define their “True North.”
- Amelia strives to push her own limits while inspiring others to do the same. While being named Amelia Earhart influenced her desire to start flying over ten years ago, she now knows that flying is a much bigger part of who and what she is. In her presentation, she challenges the audience to discover their identity and passions.
- Amelia Rose Earhart followed the same flight plan that the original Amelia took. This legacy inspired Amelia Rose each day to chase and accomplish her own adventures. In her talk, she encourages her audience to set goals and not give up on them.
- As president of Fly With Amelia Foundation, she uses her experience running a aviation non-profit to identify with leadership, planning, goal setting and understanding a mission for success.
The World’s Best Digital Marketing Consultant And Speaker
Vladimer Botsvadze is a globally-renowned, multi-award-winning, digital transformation and social media influencer, Fortune 500 consultant, thought leader, futurist, professor, keynote speaker, startup advisor, and media personality.
Reimagine The Status Quo With Moonshot Thinking
- Rocket Scientist
- Award-Winning Professor
- Best-Selling Author
Workplace Culture Expert
- Workplace Culture Expert
- Founder & CEO, Go Together Global
- Best-Selling Author
Princess Sarah Culberson
Princess of Sierra Leone
- Author, A Princess Found – Disney will be making a movie based on Sarah’s book
Generate Breakthrough Ideas and Tap Into Your Natural Creativity and Innovation
Funny and thought-provoking 29-time Emmy winner who engages audiences with customized, actionable content on Leadership and Strategic Creativity.
Authority on Diversity and Inclusion
- First differently-abled pop star
- X-Factor and YouTube sensation with over 1 billion views on-line
- Has appeared at the UN
Leverage Technology To Increase Profits And Productivity.
- One of Meetings & Conventions Planner’s Favorite Speakers
- One of Connect Meetings 40 Under 40 in the Meetings Industry
- Technology strategist
- Hired by companies including Google, Microsoft, and British Airways to leverage social networks like Meetup.com, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for successful small business onboarding campaigns
- Author of two books, One Tech Action and The Social Media Why
- Teaches technology in plain English for techies and non-techies alike!
- Principal of The Eurich Group, a boutique executive development firm
- PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, researcher, and New York Times best-selling author
- Author of Insight (nominated as a 2017 best business book by CEO-READ) and Bankable Leadership
- Contributor to Harvard Business Review & featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, The New York Times, and Fast Company
- Selected as a Marshall Goldsmith “100 Coaches” honoree from more than 14,000 candidates
- Named a Leader to Watch by the American Management Association
- Named a Top 100 Thought Leader by Trust Across America
- Repeat Speaker for TEDxMileHigh