Page 1 of 67
The Key To Success Is Self-Leadership Capability
- New York Times Bestselling author
- Chairman and CEO of S. Graham and Associates, a management and marketing consulting firm.
- Developed the Nine-Step Success Process for developing self-leadership.
- Dedicated to community development and creator of the Teens Can Make it Happen Program for engaging youth in personal development and leadership.
Steve Long Robbins
Corporate Diversity Training From A Scientific Perspective
- Diversity, Inclusion & Cultural Competency Expert
- Thought leader and innovator of “Unintentional Intolerance”
- Developed ground-breaking approach to corporate diversity training, “What If? Factory”
Olympic Medalist Who Teaches The Gold Metal Mindset
Olympic Gold Medalist, Health Advocate & Cancer Survivor
Transformational Leadership Expert Helps You Bridge The Innovation Gap™
- Entrepreneur Speaker
- Transformational Leadership Expert
The First Cancer Survivor To Stand On Top Of Mt. Everest
With only one functioning lung, a prognosis of fourteen days to live, and being in a medically-induced coma for a year, Sean Swarner is the first cancer survivor to stand on top of the world…Mt. Everest. Sean has broken through defined human limitation in order to redefine the way the world views success.
Everest Summiteer Helps You Reach New Heights In Sales and Performance
- 4th American Woman to Climb the Seven Summits
- 12th American Woman to Climb Mt. Everest
- The only American female speaker who combines 23 years Fortune 500 corporate leadership experience with her experiences of reaching the summit of Mt. Everest and all Seven Summits.
- World Record: Susan and her husband Phil are the first couple in history to climb the Seven Summits together
- Everest Summiteer
- Former VP of Sales for Fortune 500 Companies
- Earned 11 Annual Presidents Club Awards & Regional Sales Manager of the Year Award
- Author of Together on Top of the World and Conquering the Seven Summits of Sales
Mindful Mama Coach And Meditation Expert
- Certified Mindfulness And Meditation Expert for Parents, Teachers and Kids (Age 2-8)
- Leading pioneer of the global #kidsCANmeditate movement
- Author of “Meditation for Kids: 40 Activities to Manage Emotions, Ease Anxiety and Stay Focused”
- Instagram Mom Influencer
- Podcaster -“The Time-In Talks Podcast”
Engagement and Retention Expert Helping Organizations Make Positive Workplace Culture Changes
- Valid. Real. Relevant. Humorous. Encouraging. (from an attendee evaluation sheet)
- Helping keep your employees from becoming someone else’s.
Leading Expert On Friendship
- Expert on friendship and health relationships
- Creator of a global community
- Popular media resource
The Productivity Pro
- Inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame in 2015
- Laura Stack is better known by her moniker, The Productivity Pro, which is the name of the consulting firm she founded in 1992, specializing in business performance, strategy execution, and employee productivity.
- As a highly regarded keynote speaker and author, Laura shares her vision and methodologies around the globe on creating Maximum Results in Minimum Time®. Using humor and high-energy, she gives entertaining keynote presentations, keynote speeches, seminars, and breakout sessions for leaders, key talent, teams, and sales professionals on improving output, lowering stress, and saving time in the workplace.
- As a sought-after thought leader, Laura writes on high-performance cultures, human potential, and peak performance in her columns in The Huffington Post, The Business Journal, LinkedIn, Productive, and Time Management Magazines.
- Best-selling author of eight books by major publishers including Random House, Wiley, and Berrett-Koehler, most recently Faster Together: Accelerating Your Team’s Productivity. Widely regarded as one of the leading experts in the field of human performance and workplace issues, Laura has been featured in the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, and Forbes magazine.
- Provides 3rd party influencer services and has acted as a spokesperson for companies such as Fellowes, Oikos, BelVita, Dannon, Day-Timer, Office Depot, Microsoft, 3M, and Xerox. At 21 years old, Laura was the then-youngest MBA graduate at the time from the University of Colorado.
- 2011-2012 National President, National Speakers Association (NSA). Holds the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation.
- Clients include P&G, Wal-Mart, Chevron, Aramark, MillerCoors, Chick-fil-A, Kiewit, Kronos, Cisco Systems, Nationwide, Sunoco, IBM, TimeWarner, Merrill Lynch, Sherwin Williams, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, VISA, CGI, DaVita, and Lockheed Martin.
John T. Kennedy
Create A World-Class Team
John’s greatest offering to his clients is his total immersion into their culture, issues and interests. He then creates a program targeted directly to the audience.