Page 1 of 75
- Workforce Expert
- Hyper-Growth Leader
Discover Your Leading Edge, Build a Stronger Connection to Work, and Energize Personal and Professional Growth
Dr. Wes Parham MBA, PhD
A Unique and Dynamic Voice in Today’s Ever Changing, VUCA World
- Wes Parham MBA, PhD is a higher education professional and Organizational Consultant at WEEW Consulting and author of “Be A Hater/Haterology”.
- Executive Director/CEO of the Urban Scholastic Center located in Kansas City, KS.
- National speaker in the areas of student development, organizational innovation, and organizational leadership.
Turn your Superstars into Supernovas
- Former NASA Engineer
- Speaker with Making It Count (a Monster Inc subsidiary)
- Member of Toastmasters International since 1999, winner of over 40 speech contests.
- Empower members of your team or organization to overcome self-doubt, embrace unfettered innovation and creativity, and welcome every challenge ahead.
Learn the HOW of resiliency and the POW of effective culture!
Paul Krismer is an international speaker, trainer and recognized expert in the personal and organizational application of positive psychology. He is sought-after for his insights into workplace culture, and is often called upon to use his expertise in the areas of Wellness and Safety.
Clean, funny intelligent humor for all audiences.
- Stand-up Comedian
- Outspoken Social Commentator
Sell Your Products, Services, and Yourself, In Minutes!
Ed Tate helps organizations and entrepreneurs win high-stakes business presentations!
Leadership Lessons from a former Top Gun Instructor and Navy Veteran
- Co-Founder & Executive Director of The Ready Room Project
- Associate Director of Raytheon Intelligence and Space
- A former Top Gun Instructor and Navy Veteran
Better Stories, Better Business
From Chump to Champ – Darren inspires audiences to get “un-stuck” and do more with less.
Bridge the Gap Between Leaders and Employees
- CEO of Keystone Group International
- Public Speaker
- Podcast Host
- Thought Leader
Prepare Now for What’s Next
- Founder of The Nexgen Group
- Bestselling author of nine books including How to Prepare Now for What’s Next & The New Now: Preparing for the trends that will dominate a post-COVID world