Page 1 of 60
Jessica Holmes’ hilarious take on life’s challenges has audiences in stitches
- Mental Health Advocate
Colonel Chris Hadfield brings the marvels of science and space travel to everyone he encounters
- The first Canadian Commander of the International Space Station (2013)
- Maintained a strong social media presence while in space through daily tweets and blog updates
- Author of the best-selling books An Astromaut’s Gide to Life on Earth and You Are Here
- Intercepted Soviet bombers in Canadian airspace, lived on the ocean floor, served as NASA’s Director of Operations in Russia, and recorded scieTnce music videos seen by hundreds of millions
Live Art Performance Painter
I’m a Performance Painter which means I paint/perform live on stage to music at events.
Helping individuals and organizations alike create “cultures of everyday leadership”
- Founder, Day One Leadership
- Author of This is Day One
Inspire leaders to build legendary brands
International Keynote Speaker & Author, Gair Maxwell is a global authority on helping organizations create iconic, “larger-than-life” brands that attract legions of customers and top talent – without having to use any “pushy” marketing tactics.
Jason Hewlett is your go-to solution for a keynote, entertainment and emcee
Jason’s talks combine message, authenticity, humor, music, and impersonations. His talks feel like a show with a message, or a keynote speech with entertainment, while remaining a G-rated, family-friendly, corporate ready experience.
Kevin Surace is one of the leading innovators in Silicon Valley
- Futurist and Disruptive Innovation Keynote Speaker
- Creator of First Smartphone and Digital Assistant
- Innovator of the Decade
Caroline Adams Miller
Caroline Adams Miller, MAPP has been a pioneer with her ground-breaking work in the areas of goal setting/accomplishment, grit, happiness and success.
- Featured in hundreds of magazines, newspapers and other media around the world for several decades, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, US News and World Report, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR and CNN;
- Authored five books, including Positively Caroline, My Name is Caroline and Creating Your Best Life;
- Delivered a TEDx Talk on grit, “The Moments That Make Champions” and received more than 11,000 views. Angela Duckworth, winner of the 2013 MacArthur Fellowship for developing the Grit Scale, said about the presentation, “Beautiful talk by a paragon of grit! Bravo, Caroline!”; and
- Was one of the first happiness experts to join and advise Happify, the world’s largest online community dedicated to assessing and amplifying well-being through evidence-based games and activities.
- Caroline helps people get more grit to achieve their goals and find happiness.
- Top 5 Industries: Financial, Legal, Retail, Education, Direct Sales
Sheila Robinson-Kiss is regarded as a Super Provider and Educator in the health and wellness industry
- Social Entrepreneur Focused on Mental Health & Wellness Initiative
Corey Perlman and his team provide individuals the knowledge and skills to effectively market their business on the web
- Social Media Expert
- Best-selling Author
How to build a business, get sales and make passive income
- Former top-selling corporate executive
Carmen Simon has helped some of the world’s most visible brands craft memorable messages by focusing on how the brain works.
- Executive Coach
- Cognitive Neuroscientist
- Founder, Memzy