Page 1 of 72
Rebound from Tragedy with Courage and Resilience
- Emmy Award-Winning ESPN & SEC Sportscaster
- Addiction Prevention Advocate
- NSMA Alabama Sportscaster of the Year, National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association, 2018
- Southeast Emmy Award for Best Sports Interview/Discussion, One-on-One: Charles Barkley Interviews Nick Saban, 2017
- NSMA Alabama Sportscaster of the Year, National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association, 2016
- Alabama Associated Press Best Sports Anchor, 2015
- Alabama Associated Press Best Sports Anchor, 2014
- ABBY Award for Best Sports Anchor, Alabama Broadcasters Association, 2013
- National Association of Academic and Student-Athlete Development Professionals (N4A) Wilma Rudolph Student-Athlete Achievement Awards, 2006
Relationship Building Expert
- He gave away everything he owned and for one year, he traveled the United States and served someone in all 50 states
- Pay it Forward Fanatic
- Relationship & Culture Expert
- Speech Themes: Personal & Professional Growth, Overcoming Adversity, Make a Positive Impact, The Power of Kindness & Gratitude, Increase your Sales & Business by Serving, Corporate Culture Transformation, Servant Leadership
Become a Change Enthusiast!
- Founder & CEO, Change Enthusiasm® Global
- Keynote Speaker
Understand How The World Works!
Geopolitical Strategist Peter Zeihan is a global energy, demographic and security expert.
Helping Leaders Become Great Mentors
Ted Ma is an international keynote speaker, author, and leadership strategist who helps leaders become great mentors so they can bring out the best in others.
- One of Databird Business Journal’s top 100 Keynote Speakers for 2019
- Creates Better Leaders & More Engaged Employees
Dr. Amir George Sabongui
Maximize Your Full Human Potential
- Retired Lieutenant-commander of the Canadian Royal Navy where he was recognized for his outstanding leadership during close to 14 years of military service. He has conducted over 10 years of research on resilience for which he received the Canadian Psychological Association’s Award of Excellence.
- Ph.D. in Psychology and an expert in resilience, mental health and organizational leadership solutions.
- Recipient of several awards of merit, including the prestigious Canadian Government Research Council (CGRC) Excellence Awards.
- Consultant for some of North America’s largest corporations regarding their mental well-being programs including IBM, Bell, Air Canada, CAE, CGI, TD Bank, Alcan, Sears, Novartis, Price-Waterhouse, Sun Microsystems, among others.
- Speaker that has performed over 1,000 corporate conferences over three different continents.
- CEO of Alpha Medical Clinic.
- Founder of Energia Solutions: an e-learning platform that aims to train and educate the individual on mental well-being and stress management.
Achieve Breakthrough Success
- International Keynote Speaker
- Award-Winning Entertainer
- American Ninja Warrior
Master Your Mind So Your Mind Doesn’t Master You
- Leadership Coach
- DEI Consultant
Cultivate Powerful Connections
Business and political consultant, world-class networker, host of Impact webinar series, keynote speaker dedicated to showing others how to easily create meaningful, purpose-driven connections.
A masterful speaker, consultant and businessman, Derek Dickow excels at artfully forming and maintaining connections with people who positively impact others – personally and professionally.
Thanks to his extensive background in business, politics and philanthropy, Derek has relationships with some of the country’s top innovators. His formula for cultivating connections is the secret to his success and what led him to create The 5 Pillars of Purpose-Driven Networking.
Tap Into Your Superpower Of Resilience
- TEDx Speaker
- Former Nike Sponsored Athlete & Nationally Recognized Fitness Coach
- Bestselling Author
- Podcast Host
Widen Your Social Universe
Tanya Menon speaks, writes and consults on collaboration. Her research focuses on how people think about their relationships and the habits that allow them to build positive connections with other people. She has taught tens of thousands and MBA students and executives for over two decades in some of the top business schools worldwide and has consulted and given keynotes for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
- Organizational Psychologist and Professor of Management and HR at Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University
- Author of Stop Spending, Start Managing: Strategies to transform wasteful habits (2016,Harvard Business Review Press)
- Her Ted talk reached over 1.8 Million views and was named top 7 TED talks of 2018 by entrepreneur.com, and one of TED.com’s most popular talks of 2018.
- Tanya is a research expert that helps attendees focus on influence, persuasion, and negotiation to improve internal (team members) and external (clients/customers) communications.
- She provides the “how to” on collaboration: getting people to think about the design of their teams, including issues of diversity and ensuring synergies to get the most value from teammates.
- Tanya’s presentation provides value with networking and innovation: how networks within organizations can either create barriers or facilitate opportunities/solutions/innovation.
Real Estate Futurist
* Futurist and thought-leader focused on innovation for the real estate industry
* Founder and Global Ambassador of Women in PropTech
* Current co-chair of the Urban Land Institute’s New York Real Estate Technology and Innovation Council
* Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Innovator (2021), Top 100 Real Estate Executive (2020), Finalist at MIPIM Global PropTech Awards (2019), Finalist at UK PropTech Awards (2019), and Finalist at REFI CRE US Awards (2019)