Page 1 of 68
Dr. Ashish K. Jha
Global Expert On Pandemic Preparedness And Response Who Led Groundbreaking Research Around Ebola
Dr. Jha is a practicing physician and recognized globally as an expert on pandemic preparedness and response as well as on health policy research and practice.
Programs That Are A Rare Combination Of Hilarity And Empowerment.
- TV Personality
Leslie Odom, Jr.
Fail Up: Take Risks, Aim Higher, and Never Stop Learning!
- Leslie Odom, Jr. won the Tony Award for the Best Leading Actor in a Musical for his portrayal of ‘Aaron Burr’ in the blockbuster Broadway musical Hamilton
- He co-stars in the Hamilton Movie, released on Disney+ in July 2020
- In 2019, he was in the Oscar nominated film “Harriet”
- His best-known on the small screen for his portrayal of ‘Sam Strickland’ in the NBC musical series Smash and his recurring role as ‘Reverend Curtis Scott’ on Law & Order: SVU
A Web Marketing Guru Name “One Of 20 Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss” By Forbes In 2017
Marcus Sheridan is a highly sought-after international keynote speaker known for his unique ability to excite, engage, and motivate audiences.
- Keynote storyteller, emcee, television personality, podcast host and vlogger who assists companies, associations and individuals to perform at their highest levels personally and professionally.
- Emotional intelligence expert | Professor of leadership | Goal achievement virtuoso.
- Presentations blend data, tactical takeaways, and strategic insights with metaphors, comedy and entertainment.
- Award winning sales & marketing executive and husband & father to two hilarious sons.
Fireproof Your Law Firm
- Mike Morse Detroit-based attorney who launched Michigan’s largest, personal injury law firm, bringing in over $1 billion in settlements for clients.
- He’s essentially a Detroit celebrity — you can’t drive on the freeway or turn on a television without seeing his face on a billboard or on a commercial spot.
- He recently co-authored the #1 Amazon bestseller FIREPROOF: A Five-Step Model to Take Your Law Firm from Unpredictable to Wildly Profitable, a roadmap for law firms aiming to expand and finetune their scope of business.
- He’s helmed the compelling, weekly Open Mike podcast which features a multitude of diverse guests and is quickly becoming the standard for podcasts run by those in the legal industry.
- Launched Project Backpack, an initiative that annually donates over 30,000 backpacks full of school supplies to Michigan students.
Understand Why People Do The Things They Do – Especially When It Comes To Finance
- Highly-regarded behavioral scientist expert and best-selling author of “Dollars and Sense: How We Misthink Money and How to Spend Smarter”
- Editor-in-Chief of People Science and contributor to CNN, MSNBC, and more
- Helps audiences better understand why people do the things they do—especially when it comes to finance
Learn Tools For Change From The Woman Who Survived Being Kidnapped By Pirates
- Change Strategist
- Podcast Host
- New York Times Best- Selling Co-Author, Impossible Odds: The Kidnapping of Jessica Buchanan and Her Dramatic Rescue By SEAL Team Six
National Geographic Emerging Explorer Shares His Personal Story, Research, And Ideas For Fostering Innovation And Creativity.
Jack Andraka was just a fifteen year old Maryland high school sophomore when he invented an inexpensive early detection test for pancreatic, ovarian, and lung cancers.
Chef David Rose
Participate in a virtual cooking demo with a Food Network/TV personality
- Food Network/TV Personality
- Brand Ambassador, Nissan USA & Big Green Egg
Heather R. Younger
Build Resilience Into Your Workplace
- Founder & CEO, Employee Fanatix
- TEDx Speaker
- Podcast Host
- Business Coach