Thank you for reaching out to The Speaker Exchange Agency. Although we do not exclusively represent speakers, we’d be happy to share your information with our team so they can keep you in mind as they assist their clients with their speaker needs. Submitting information does not guarantee that you will be listed on our website, however.
We will need to receive the following information:
- Topics (titles and brief descriptions)
- Link to a video showing you speak in front of an audience – feel free to send multiple links – YouTube or Vimeo, please
- Fee and expense/travel requirements – please indicate if the fee is NET (we add commission on top) or GROSS (bureau commission comes out of fee quoted).
- Bullet points that best describe you – see samples below:
- Served as Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama, focusing on communications, political, and digital strategy
- One of the President’s longest serving advisers, Dan joined the Obama campaign as a traveling press secretary and then eventually became the campaign’s communications director
- Former Deputy Communications Director and Communications Director
- Utilized social media like Twitter, Facebook, Medium and Instagram to transition the communication apparatus into the digital age
OR-Past Co-Founder of Bob Shoes-Top Silicon Valley Entrepreneur-Grown 4 businesses to over $1 trillion-Communication specialist
- Link to your website
- Hi-res photo
Again, thank you for your interest in Speaker Exchange!