Page 5 of 53
Tim S. Marshall
Keynote or motivational speaker on the topics of breaking fear, leadership, entrepreneurship, personal growth, and business strategy.
- Award-Winning Author
- Corporate Trainer
- Professional Life Coach
- Consultant for Fortune 500 Companies and Cutting Edge Start-Ups
- Top Salesman for a Fortune 500 Company for over 10 Years in a Row
- Founder and CEO of a Tech Company Recognized by Inc. Magazine for 4 Years in a Row as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the country
Sought after keynote speaker and the New York Times bestselling author of nine books and counting
- Technology Expert
Gabriella van Rij
Undeniable authority on social issues such as anti-bullying, communication, diversity, kindness, team-building, tolerance, women’s empowerment, and workplace harassment
- Kindness Expert
Shara assists organisations to create and commercialise the products and services of tomorrow
Shara Evans shows organisations how to take advantage of the opportunities underpinned by emerging technologies. As one of the world’s top female futurists, Shara is one of those rare individuals who merge incredible technical skills with an innate understanding of the social and economic impact of new technologies.
Uses comedy and theater to help educate, motivate, and inspire individuals and groups to achieve greater clarity, professionalism, and satisfaction.
John Duke Logan
Combining magic, creativity, and entrepreneurial skills, John’s keynote presentations are educational, yet interactive
Entrepreneur and brand strategy specialist
- Brand Expert
It’s never too late to be great
JJ Birden is an engaging communicator and a leading expert at helping individuals seize their opportunities in life. JJ went to the University of Oregon where he was a two-sport star in Football and Track and Field. A 5’10”, 157-pound wide receiver, JJ was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the 1988 NFL Draft and played nine seasons (Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs, and Atlanta Falcons). To play nine years in a profession where the average players career last an average of 3.2 years is something special. Two of those nine years was with Hall of Fame Quarterback Joe Montana.
One of the greatest players to ever wear a Dallas Cowboys uniform
- 3-time Super Bowl Champion; 5-time Pro Bowl selection; inducted into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor, Texas Sports Hall of Fame, Arizona Sports Hall of Fame
- Featured in Forbes; described by Sports Illustrated as “one of the hardest hitters in the NFL”
- Winner of Athletes in Action/Bart Starr Man of the Year Award; honored with the Tom Landry Legend Award and The Salute to Service Award
- ESPN NFL analyst; appears on NFL Live, SportsCenter, NFL on FOX, ESPN’s Sunday Night Football, NFL Monday Night Football, NFL2Night, TNT Sunday Night Football, The NFL on NBC
- Involved in a number of businesses; serves as board member for the North Texas Chapter of the Make- a-Wish Foundation
Ron knows exactly what it takes to drive for and achieve success.
- 17-year NFL veteran
- NFL television analyst
- Owner of the networking company, Business Clubs America
- Owner of six signature golf courses
- Majority co-owner of the Philadelphia Soul AFL football team
- Author of “The Games that Change the Games”
- Founder of the Jaws Youth Playbook, to help at-risk youth in greater Philadelphia
- Husband, father, and now Grand Jaws
The passion with which Boris takes the stage is engaging and contagious, while the impact of his presentation is unforgettable.
- Comedy Hypnotist
- Keynote Speaker
- TV Guest
A Marine, A Cop and A Comic! Dwayne Gill is a triple threat!
Feeling his job was way too serious for someone considered funny since birth; Dwayne found an outlet for his humor when he first stepped onto a comedy stage at the Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase in 1993. After only two more performances, he joined the ranks of professional comedians with his first paid booking at Gadzooks Comedy Club. A native of Detroit Michigan and a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc, Dwayne’s taking the comedy world by storm.