Page 30 of 53
“Connected-Creative-Conscious-Community building Capitalist, Biz Advisor, MBA, Coffee-loving Chronic Learner”
Sharing the story of her accelerated rise up the corporate ladder, from her start working as a hostess to leading some of the world’s best-known food brands, Kat Cole provides insight and perspective on what it takes to create and lead successful teams, drive innovation and growth, lead with heart and sustain excellence.
Has been described as “a corporate executive gone rogue.”
- Advises leaders about workplace culture and talent
- Best Places to Work Expert at Quantum Workplace
- Helps groups see beyond outdated approaches to talent and leadership development
- Co-Author of Social Gravity: Harnessing The Natural Laws of Relationships
Scott brings the concepts of Vision, Mindset and Grit to life using his life-changing story. Three powerful words when put into action will help you Stand Up to Any Challenge.
- In demand Motivational Speaker
- Bestselling Author
- Kick Boxing Champion
- Qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table
Took the boring world of computer support and made it famous
- Founder, Geek Squad
Built, scaled, and sold his own companies and is now a sought-after adviser to leading executives
- Proven CEO
- Experienced Entrepreneur
- Bestselling Author
- Martial Arts Expert
- US Marine Corps Veteran
Michael Veltri is a battle-hardened entrepreneur, bestselling author, and business transformation keynote speaker on a mission to teach successful professionals better decision-making skills to achieve peak performance with balance — not burnout.
Shows how to stay positive, constructively confront tough communication challenges and work together better
- Communication Expert
- TEDx Speaker
Dedicated to understanding what makes world-class managers tick, bottling it, and sharing it with the world
- Expert on outstanding leadership and management practices
- Leader of the Strengths Revolution
- Best-selling Author
Known for his interactive style, uplifting energy, humorous storytelling, and valuable content
- Inspirational Business Speaker & Business Results Workshops
- One of America’s Most Knowledgeable & Entertaining Meeting & Event Speakers
- Fresh Content that is proven & thought-provoking & empowering
Overcome adversity, face challenges, and live a more productive, high-impact and significant life
- Best-selling author
- Keynote speaker
- Former Green Beret
- CEO who navigated multiple restructuring efforts.
- Led one of the largest rebranding initiatives in franchising history – The UPS Store, revolutionizing the $9 billion retail shipping and business services market.
- Increased retail unit, same-store sales by 5.8%, outpacing the National Retail Federation results of 4.6% during a recession.
- Steered UPS’s entry into the health care industry and created the mantra, “It’s a patient, not a package.”
- Integrated more than 20 acquisitions to improve financial performance, capabilities and global network footprint.
Internationally acclaimed speaker, author and consultant on the topics of human capital optimization and organizational design
- For 18-years, Terry has actually been doing the things other speakers only talk about.
- Terry’s ideas and concepts are practical and actionable as opposed to theory and philosophical.
- All of Terry’s presentations include a Ten Point Implementation Plan, Next Steps Roadmap, and Scorecard to measure progress and success.
- Instead of telling audiences what to do, Terry helps his audiences build organizational muscle by heightening organizational awareness, ridding organizations of complacency, and building critical capabilities for the future, with the capacity for continual renewal.
- Terry is unique with a blended experience as a small business entrepreneur, with 17-years of big business, corporate experience and personal development with ExxonMobil.
Will sort through the hysteria by dissecting the terrorism threat with the most-cutting edge research.
Dr. Max Abrahms is among the world’s leading experts on the subject of terrorism.