Page 30 of 62
It IS possible to move out of hurt and into healing
- Transforming lives through hope and healing
- Kim’s heartfelt explanation of the journey to overcome encourages women & men alike as they meander through the muddy waters called life.
“the Artist for the People”
- Hansen’s work has been featured on the Discovery Channel, Good Morning America, the Rachael Ray Show, Last Call with Carson Daly, Glamour and more. He has done work for the Grammy Awards, Disney, Skype, Mazda and the Rockefeller Foundation.
- Phil’s ability to draw parallels to the business setting has won him followers among industry and business leaders, leading to invitations to speak at the TED2013 conference, Adobe MAX Creativity Conference, World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates, and the Million Dollar Round Table
- Phil has designed a unique art experience beyond the talk. Companies who are seeking an unforgettable interactive experience for their audience are absolutely stunned by its originality, value and effect.
Over 25 years experience cultivating a revolutionary new approach to leadership
- Dynamic international keynote speaker
- Business consultant
- New York Times bestselling author
- Global thought leader
Helps both individuals and organizations become healthier and more productive
- Organizational Consultant
One of the nation’s favorite stand-ups; Clean Comedian
- Comedy Veteran: Late Night, Conan
- 2-Time Finalist at the Boston Comedy Festival
- Corporate Entertainer – Clean Comedy
“If you can’t create an emotional connection with your customers…You’re going to lose them”
A former Nashville Songwriter, Patrick shows audiences how to create customer loyalty. He is what happens when keynotes, comedy, and concerts…collide!
Inspiring, selling and leading
Imagine…Going from ‘Thinking to Doing.’ How will that affect your business, your relationships, your Life? Maurice DiMino business life reflects just that.
Jim “Murph” Murphy
Transform strategy into action
- CEO, Afterburner
- Leadership Expert
World’s leading authority on corporate culture, culture transformation, and leadership
- Best-selling author with his newest book coming out January 2016 – Cultural Transformation: Lessons of Leadership and Corporate Reinvention from the C-Suite Elite
- “Game-Changing” Leadership and Talent Management Authority
- Host, The C-Suite Coaching Show with John Mattone
- President, JohnMattonePartners, Inc.
- Recognized by Forbes Thinkers50 as one of the top management thinkers and leadership experts in the world
- Ranked as the #9 leadership authority in the world by GlobalGurus just behind Marshall Goldsmith and ahead of Jim Collins
Technology Futurist – helping others understand the strategic implications of emerging technologies
- An authority on using technology to enable winning business strategies.
- An expert with decades of experience in the design and implementation of breakthrough business technologies.
- An internationally recognized business speaker who has addressed thousands in over 20 countries.
- Acclaimed for his thought provoking and informative presentations.
- A Graduate of Yale with an MBA from Kellogg.
- An author whose bestselling books include Surviving the Digital Jungle and Doing Business in the Information Age.
Learn how to play with the BIG DOGS and win, from a guy who actually does it.
- Building an independent, critically and commercially acclaimed pet supply business, Dave’s Soda and Pet City
- Earned a seat at the table on the National Retail Federation Board of Directors
- The only small business owner on the Retail Advertising and Marketing Association Board of Directors
- Represented the voice of small business owners before both houses of Congress
Gives people accessible tools to overcome stress, focus their mind, and improve their relationships
- Wellness Innovator