Page 29 of 62
Kim “Daisy” Nelson
Kim “Daisy” was born to cook!
Kim’s message will encompass having the determination, tenacity, and fortitude with her dream and having it come true. There will be great nuggets for the audience to apply immediately.
Lauren Schieffer, CSP
Why settle for mere success when there is the possibility of true, lasting significance?
Lauren is a Certified Speaking Professional through the NSA and IFFPS. Able to relate to and energize everyone from the custodial staff to C-Level executives, Lauren is a master storyteller, delivering insightful, inspirational and relevant content that empowers people to absorb and act upon what they’ve heard – and she does so in an entertaining manner with a dry sense of humor that keeps them chuckling while they’re learning.
A popular spokesperson for the knowledge–for-profit industry
- Business Coach
Blind former child actor, Supreme Court clerk, and entrepreneur
In 2016 Lidsky set out to share with others his empowering approach to living and leading, and he was promptly recognized as a visionary thought leader.
Accomplished entrepreneur and innovator
-Best known as CEO and Founder of Priceline
With years of experience founding and running companies in the tech sector, e commerce, and the entertainment industry, Jeff has the expertise and insights into how companies can gain the competitive edge they need to succeed.
Outstanding Thought Leader on Building Priceless Business Relationships
Award-Winning Speaker / Break-Out Facilitator / Best Selling Author – Customizing Fun Interactive Experiences that Empower Progress in Sales, Service and Workplace Performance… plus Dean is a BLAST!
Brings idea of “brilliant cultures” into the forefront of organizational development and design
Claudette Rowley, CEO of Cultural Brilliance, is a thought leader, author and speaker in the field of organizational culture and change.
High energy, High engagement & High-level content
- Best selling author / Author of 3 books
- 15 + years experience for multi-billion dollar corporations
- Developed employee training programs for the Golden Globe events & Steve Wynn’s $70 million dollar venue-Encore Beach Club
- Company’s that have experienced Betsy’s keynotes and trainings include: Toshiba, BMW, TSA & The US. Dept. of Defense
- John Maxwell certified leadership speaker, trainer & executive coach with the John Maxwell Team
- Dr. Rohm certified human behavior specialist
- World wide professional singer for over 12 years
Funny Motivational Speaker & Meeting Energizer (Connects Happiness to Bottom Line Results)
Brad teaches people how to use happiness to boost productivity, creativity, innovation & profits. He turns typical meetings into transformational events using, the power of happiness. Oh, and he’s pretty funny.
How technology, diversity and self-branding impact professional and personal relationships
- Television and Radio Personality (A & E Networks, iHeart Radio)
- Former Head of NBC Universal’s Talent Diversity Department
- Former Casting Director & Programming Executive (CBS, NBC, Syfy Channel)
- Certified Dating Coach & Consultant to top dating sites and apps
Globally recognized expert on green business
- Andrew is a globally recognized expert on green business, appearing regularly in major media such as The Wall Street Journal, Time, BusinessWeek, New York Times, and CNBC.
- He served as the Director of the Corporate Environmental Strategy Project at Yale’s renowned School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.
- He describes the strategies and tools the world’s best companies use to innovate and profit in this new, environmentally-sensitive world
Amy Jo Martin
Helping women thrive in business leadership
- New York Times Bestselling Author
- Keynote Speaker
- Angel Investor
- Podcast Host
- Innovation Advocate
- 1.3 Million Twitter Followers