Page 40 of 64
Dr. Richard Madow
Dr. Madow keeps crowds entertained as they learn easy to utilize ways to improve their lives
- Author of amazon.com bestselling book “Is Your Frog Boiling? Ten Signs That Your Life May Be Spinning Out of Control and What You Can Do About It!”
- Co-author of “Love Is The Best Medicine!”
- Co-founder of The Madow Group, an internationally recognized healthcare consultancy!
- Has delivered over 500 impactful speeches in 48 US states and 5 Canadian provinces!
- Award-winning musician and composer!
- Named a “Leader In Continuing Education” eight years running!
- Numerous TV and radio appearances!
- Fun and easy to work with!
Expert negotiator teaches top skills so you can be more effective in any situation…business or personal. High-energy presentations mixed with humor and real-life situations.
Marquita loves to inspire, train and equip people every day in excelling in their dreams
- Business owner
Terri is a “high content” speaker – Her approach is fresh, real-world, and her style is sassy and practical
Advancing the persuasive presentations skills of professionals.
The Interrogator Behind Saddam Hussein’s Capture
- Conducted over 2,700 interrogations of prisoners from 25 different countries while deploying eight times since 9/11.
- Directly responsible for tracking down Saddam Hussein in 2003. As a result of the capture of Saddam, Eric was hired as the first civilian interrogator for the U.S. DoD.
- Created his own interrogation techniques which he consults throughout the world.
- Trains corporate executives and their workforces on elicitation techniques, listening skills, and negotiation tactics.
- Keynote speech focuses on valuable private sector takeaways such as team building, perseverance, and innovative problem solving.
A recognized thinker who delivers his ideas in an enthusiastic and energy filled presentation
- Senior Economist for the prestigious National Center for Policy Analysis
- Named by USA Today as one of the five most requested speakers in the United States
Dr. Jo Lichten
Inspires audiences to be healthy, sane, and productive
- Registered dietitian
- Has appeared on more than 300 radio and TV shows including CNN, The Daily Buzz, and the Fox News Channel.
- Media spokesperson for dozens of large food companies and commodity groups including Burger King, Benefiber, NutraGrain, NatureMade, Canola Info, Yoplait, SlimFast, Trident, and KFC.
“Connected-Creative-Conscious-Community building Capitalist, Biz Advisor, MBA, Coffee-loving Chronic Learner”
Sharing the story of her accelerated rise up the corporate ladder, from her start working as a hostess to leading some of the world’s best-known food brands, Kat Cole provides insight and perspective on what it takes to create and lead successful teams, drive innovation and growth, lead with heart and sustain excellence.
Has been described as “a corporate executive gone rogue.”
- Advises leaders about workplace culture and talent
- Best Places to Work Expert at Quantum Workplace
- Helps groups see beyond outdated approaches to talent and leadership development
- Co-Author of Social Gravity: Harnessing The Natural Laws of Relationships
Scott brings the concepts of Vision, Mindset and Grit to life using his life-changing story. Three powerful words when put into action will help you Stand Up to Any Challenge.
- In demand Motivational Speaker
- Bestselling Author
- Kick Boxing Champion
- Qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table
Took the boring world of computer support and made it famous
- Founder, Geek Squad
Built, scaled, and sold his own companies and is now a sought-after adviser to leading executives
- Proven CEO
- Experienced Entrepreneur
- Bestselling Author
- Martial Arts Expert
- US Marine Corps Veteran
Michael Veltri is a battle-hardened entrepreneur, bestselling author, and business transformation keynote speaker on a mission to teach successful professionals better decision-making skills to achieve peak performance with balance — not burnout.