Page 40 of 62
Overcome adversity, face challenges, and live a more productive, high-impact and significant life
- Best-selling author
- Keynote speaker
- Former Green Beret
- CEO who navigated multiple restructuring efforts.
- Led one of the largest rebranding initiatives in franchising history – The UPS Store, revolutionizing the $9 billion retail shipping and business services market.
- Increased retail unit, same-store sales by 5.8%, outpacing the National Retail Federation results of 4.6% during a recession.
- Steered UPS’s entry into the health care industry and created the mantra, “It’s a patient, not a package.”
- Integrated more than 20 acquisitions to improve financial performance, capabilities and global network footprint.
Internationally acclaimed speaker, author and consultant on the topics of human capital optimization and organizational design
- For 18-years, Terry has actually been doing the things other speakers only talk about.
- Terry’s ideas and concepts are practical and actionable as opposed to theory and philosophical.
- All of Terry’s presentations include a Ten Point Implementation Plan, Next Steps Roadmap, and Scorecard to measure progress and success.
- Instead of telling audiences what to do, Terry helps his audiences build organizational muscle by heightening organizational awareness, ridding organizations of complacency, and building critical capabilities for the future, with the capacity for continual renewal.
- Terry is unique with a blended experience as a small business entrepreneur, with 17-years of big business, corporate experience and personal development with ExxonMobil.
Will sort through the hysteria by dissecting the terrorism threat with the most-cutting edge research.
Dr. Max Abrahms is among the world’s leading experts on the subject of terrorism.
Builds movements and community around the practical applications of doing more with less
- Sharing Economy Author
Has years of experience working in the trenches advising more than 100 top companies and non-profits
- Thought leader in innovation and design thinking
- Founder of innovation + strategy boutique Southern Growth Studio
- Dedicated to finding lasting business value through ethnography and empathy
- Author, poet, and musician
The Passing Zone
Inspiring groups to be better teams
Corporate Entertainers and Speakers on The Power of Partnership, Innovation, Collaboration & Execution
Leadership expert specializing in the fields of leadership, productivity, communication, and business profit growth
- Internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of leadership, productivity, communication and business to improve profit growth.
- Author of many books, including award winning and best selling Master Your World, 15 Ways to Grow Your Business in any Economy, and Money Smart; 360 Degrees of Leadership, Stop the Barking, and In Case of Emergency Break Glass.
- Published in 100’s of magazines, newspapers and journals worldwide.
- In her 21 years as a Naval Military Officer (retiring as a Commander), she trained over 40,000 military civilians and personnel.
- Just named number 12 in the world of top economists
Customer Empathy, Personal Motivation, Leadership and Business Relevance
- Emmy winning TV host
- Comedian turned innovation speaker/customer service expert
- Author of 6 books & 14 human resource training films
One of the world’s best-known professional speakers and strategic innovation consultants
- World-famed leadership and innovation trends expert
- 3 New Best-Selling Books in 2017
- New book coming out March 2018 – Business Etiquette Bible
- Serving as an Expert Futurist for IBM
- Creator of critically-acclaimed lifestyle and travel trends magazine SELECT: Your City’s Secrets Unlocked
- Resident trends expert for PARADE magazine
- Being names one of America’s top futurists by the BBC
- Rewriting the rules on leadership training and development for the Association for Talent Development
Kevin challenges people to show up every day and make a positive difference at work and in life!
- Spent nearly two decades as a sales and marketing executive that helped grow a little-known family business into an industry giant with annual revenues reaching two billion dollars.
- Purchased a franchise at the age of 17.
- Entertains, inspires and challenges people to show up every day and make a positive difference at work and in life.
- On a mission to help people and organizations embrace a simple philosophy that separates world class organizations and high performance people from everybody else.
- Has shared The HERO Effect® message with a wide variety of organizations including Siemens, State Farm, Country Financial, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Northwestern Mutual, Delta Airlines, Trans America and Allianz to name a few.
- He is passionate about helping people expand their vision, develop their potential and grow their results.
- His blue collar roots taught him the value of hard work and determination.
- As the father of an autistic child he knows firsthand how the principles of true success reach beyond the boardroom and into the lives of real people facing the challenges of everyday life.
Dr. Charles Petty
Funny, educational and inspirational speaker with the rare ability to package profound, life-changing truths in humor
Speaker Hall of Fame member who in 50 states and 14 countries has put smiles on faces, information in minds, motivation in hearts and made program planners look good!