Page 10 of 60
- Sales and Marketing Expert
- Women’s Empowerment Advocate
- Author Confidence Creator
- Founder and CEO Boss in Heels
Sara Ross is Keynote Speaker and Leadership Strategist but describes herself as a Vitality Advocate
- Energetic and passionate
- Strong research and science background
- Performance coach
- Master certified facilitator
What can a family do to develop and strengthen a culture that will support their deepest goals and values?
- Expert – small/family owned businesses and Agriculture
- Her father was co-founder of Sheraton Hotel chain
- Her late husband was Frank Perdue from Perdue Farms (Perdue Farms is the parent company of Perdue Foods and Perdue AgriBusiness, based in Salisbury, Maryland. Perdue Foods is a major chicken, turkey, and pork processing company in the United States.)
Erin Gargan King
Attract attention, increase influence and sell smarter in the modern marketplace
- Amazon #1 Best-Selling Author
- 3x Entrepreneur
- CEO Socialite Agency
- Digital Persuasion/Digital Communication Elevation Expert
Founder, AG Tire Talk
My passion is the Ag Tire business
Relationships are the foundation of everything
- Relationship Expert
- Television Host
Helps clients with culture transformation, leadership development, ideation sessions and envisioning labs
- Design Strategist
- Fellow at Paris d.School
- Lecturer at The University of Pennsylvania
- Marketing and Branding Keynote Speaker
- Former CMO at Beats by Dre
- Former VP Market at Apple
- Chief Human Resources Officer at Symantec
- Official Member at Forbes Human Resources Council
His presentation clears up the “ear pollution” of complaining in a way that is engaging, inspiring and funny!
- Funny Motivational Speaker
- #1 International Bestselling Author
- Founder, Complaint Free Movement
- World Authority on Complaining
Focus on the hope that lies ahead
- Author of the book Mountain View
- Former Division 1 College Athlete
- Wife and mother to twin daughters
- National 30 Under 30 Recognition – Realtor Magazine
Paul de Gelder
Paul de Gelder had only 2 things he was deathly afraid of – Sharks and public speaking – now he makes a living through both.
- A troubled youth kicked out of home at 17.
- Left home town and became a rapper – opened for Snoop Dogg in 1998.
- Joined the Australian Army Airborne Unit then applied and passed arduous Navy Clearance Diver selection course.
- Attack by a Bull Shark whilst conducting Counter terrorism trails in Sydney harbour in 2009 and lost 2 limbs. Returned to work after 6 months and instructed Navy Divers for 3 years eventually moving into speaking and documentary hosting.
- Published his book No Time For Fear with Penguin Publishing.
- Now under contract with Discovery channel Paul lives in LA and travels the world speaking and hosting America’s most viewed week of network programming, Shark Week.