Page 20 of 53
Outstanding Thought Leader on Building Priceless Business Relationships
Award-Winning Speaker / Break-Out Facilitator / Best Selling Author – Customizing Fun Interactive Experiences that Empower Progress in Sales, Service and Workplace Performance… plus Dean is a BLAST!
Brings idea of “brilliant cultures” into the forefront of organizational development and design
Claudette Rowley, CEO of Cultural Brilliance, is a thought leader, author and speaker in the field of organizational culture and change.
High energy, High engagement & High-level content
- Best selling author / Author of 3 books
- 15 + years experience for multi-billion dollar corporations
- Developed employee training programs for the Golden Globe events & Steve Wynn’s $70 million dollar venue-Encore Beach Club
- Company’s that have experienced Betsy’s keynotes and trainings include: Toshiba, BMW, TSA & The US. Dept. of Defense
- John Maxwell certified leadership speaker, trainer & executive coach with the John Maxwell Team
- Dr. Rohm certified human behavior specialist
- World wide professional singer for over 12 years
Funny Motivational Speaker & Meeting Energizer (Connects Happiness to Bottom Line Results)
Brad teaches people how to use happiness to boost productivity, creativity, innovation & profits. He turns typical meetings into transformational events using, the power of happiness. Oh, and he’s pretty funny.
How technology, diversity and self-branding impact professional and personal relationships
- Television and Radio Personality (A & E Networks, iHeart Radio)
- Former Head of NBC Universal’s Talent Diversity Department
- Former Casting Director & Programming Executive (CBS, NBC, Syfy Channel)
- Certified Dating Coach & Consultant to top dating sites and apps
Pulitzer prize-winning investigative reporter
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Columnist for the New York Times
- NYT Bestselling Author of “The Power of Habit” and “Smarter, Faster, Better”
- He has authored or contributed to multiple series, including “The Reckoning” (2008), which studied the causes and outcomes of the financial crisis, and “The iEconomy”, which examined the global economy through the lens of Apple, and which won the 2013 Pulitzer prize in explanatory journalism.
Globally recognized expert on green business
- Andrew is a globally recognized expert on green business, appearing regularly in major media such as The Wall Street Journal, Time, BusinessWeek, New York Times, and CNBC.
- He served as the Director of the Corporate Environmental Strategy Project at Yale’s renowned School of Forestry and Environmental Studies.
- He describes the strategies and tools the world’s best companies use to innovate and profit in this new, environmentally-sensitive world
Amy Jo Martin
Helping women thrive in business leadership
- New York Times Bestselling Author
- Keynote Speaker
- Angel Investor
- Podcast Host
- Innovation Advocate
- 1.3 Million Twitter Followers
Body Language Expert
- International speaker and trainer
- Delivers programs on communication, sales presentations, customer service and dealing with difficult people
- Patti has been researching, writing and speaking on nonverbal communication for more than 20 years
- Certified Speaking Professional
An advocate for youth and higher education
Roy Juarez, Jr. shares his story of how he and his siblings became homeless and how he turned his life around, becoming a college graduate and business owner
Guy Joseph Ale
World renowned authority in the field of human potential
Guy is a world renowned authority in the field of human potential. He received the Eminent in Psychological Science Award at the International Conference on Psychology 2011 “in recognition of invaluable contributions for the benefit of humanity.”
“The Buyer Insider”
Shawna helps sales and marketing audiences understand today’s evolving buyer, and how to engage prospects more effectively.