Page 20 of 60
Warren works with innovative, forward thinking businesses and associations on helping them change the way they see the world.
Warren Macdonald’s life’s boundaries were redefined in April 1997 with his accident on North Queensland’s (Australia) Hinchinbrook Island. Climbing to the Island’s tallest peak, he became trapped beneath a one-ton slab boulder in a freak rock fall. Two days later he was rescued, only to undergo the amputation of both legs at mid thigh.
Globally sought after sales speaker and trainer
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, MBA
- Experience: President of Global Sales & Marketing, VP of Int’l Sales, Director of Sales.
- Author of 12 Books on Sales and Motivation along with 20 video training programs.
- Keynotes: Shared the stage with top business speakers including: Rudy Giuliani, Zig Ziglar, Dr. Robert Schuller, Paul Otellini (CEO of Intel), and John May (CEO of FedEx Kinkos).
- Proudest Accomplish: Grew sales from $14M to $98M in 2.5 years as VP of Sales for a technology company.
- Currently filming a new show (10 Episodes) as host for SpikeTV which will begin airing in Feb. 2016.
Advises leaders and teams worldwide on how to awaken their ‘Day to Day Hero’
- Best Selling Author –Jungle and Laws of the Jungle
- Discovery Documentary entitled “I Shouldn’t Be Alive“
- Founder of the new interior and landscape design label “collecteco”
- Founder and Director of EthnoBios S.A., a Bolivian bio-diversity prospecting company
- Founder of Chalalan a model eco-tourism village
- CEO of an Israeli / Arab Reconciliation Festival
“Attention Management” expert
Maura Nevel Thomas is an award-winning international speaker, trainer, and author on individual and corporate productivity and work-life balance, and the most widely-cited authority on attention management.
Pulls the curtain back on Washington and its leaders
- Legendary Two-Time Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist
- Associate Editor, The Washington Post
Keith Ferrazzi holds the secret to creating positive organizational change
By helping global organizations recognize and transform behaviors that unlock or block strategic goals, Keith Ferrazzi helps create new, more profitable habits throughout every level of the businesses he works with.
Delivers a high-energy program that can help anyone to achieve higher levels of excellence
- Owned and operated 5 companies
- Sold internationally in over 20 countries
- Spoken to over 2,500 companies throughout the world
- Interviewed over 10,000 employees, managers and senior executives in over 250 industries
- Author of the Best-Selling book – How to Soar Like an Eagle in a Word Full of Turkeys
- Over 2 million people have benefitted from his powerful, practical, compelling and thought provoking programs
- Expert at Building a High Performance Culture Improving Efficiency & Accelerating Growth
Expert on high-performance cultures
- Best selling author
- Author of The Gold Mine Effect and Hunger in Paradise
- Trusted advisor on performance development to organisations around the world.
- Chairman of FC Midtjylland, and Director of Brentford FC – both known as some of Europe’s most innovative football clubs, especially recognised for their use of big data to drive decision making
- Hired by some of worlds leading global brands to share his research on high performance cultures.
A serial innovator and consumer wireless internet veteran
- Co-founder & CEO Siri (acquired by Apple)
- Co-founder & CEO Viv (acquired by Samsung)
Addressing the economic burden that disease is placing on our families, our companies and our country
- Food Expert
- Bestselling Author
Bethenny has created a thriving lifestyle brand featuring products offering women practical solutions to everyday problems
- Founder, brand collaborator, developer and marketer of Skinnygirl Cocktails, acquired by Beam Inc.
- Will return for season 7 of The Real Housewives of New York, after taking a 3 season hiatus
- Four-time New York Times best-selling author of Skinnydipping, In A Place of Yes, Naturally Thin and The Skinnygirl Dish
- Previously starred on Bravo’s Bethenny Getting Married? and Bethenny Ever After…
- Named one of Forbes “Top 100 Most Powerful Celebrities”
Known as Australia’s Best Impersonator
Comedian Ben Price has his audiences rolling in the aisles with his spot on impersonations of personalities such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Owen Wilson, Homer Simpson or Dr Phil.