Page 20 of 63
Gian Paul Gonzalez
Delivered the now famous “ALL IN” rally cry for the New York Giants
During the New York Giants’ 2011 Super Bowl run, much of their inspiration is attributed to Gian Paul Gonzalez (pronounced John-Paul). Prior to the Giant’s Christmas Eve game with the NY Jets, Gonzalez delivered the now famous “ALL IN” rally cry message during the Giants’ chapel service and is now widely recognized as having inspired the New York Giants to their Super Bowl victory and was featured on ESPN on Super Bowl Sunday, and has had notable appearances on Fox News, ABC and CNN.
Dr. Marie Charles
“One of the key innovators in global healthcare”, “One of the world’s most successful high impact entrepreneurs”
- Medical doctor and entrepreneur with a highly distinguished background in international business, finance and international relations
- Widely regarded as one of the world’s most successful high impact entrepreneurs and key innovator in the fields of healthcare, finance, energy and the environment.
- Founding industry practitioner, innovator, and acknowledged global authority on high-yield, high-impact investing
- Leading role in redefining healthcare, environmental and energy investing and profitability in the global private equity industry
- More than 20 years of experience founding, managing and growing multinational companies and organisations, operating in more than 40 countries, which have all gone onto become global leaders in their respective fields.
- Credited with having saved millions of lives across 4 continents for over 15 years through her personal philanthropy
Innovative and transformative ideas in marketing, social media, and business development
- Thought Leader
- Big Life Coach
- Lumix Photographer
Mario Armstrong is many different things: TV host, media personality, public speaker, public servant, and social entrepreneur.
- Emmy Award Winning TV Host
- Creator and Host of the Never Settle Show
- Digital Media Strategist
- NBC Today Show Correspondent
On a mission to speak to as many women as possible about what it takes to achieve breakthrough business success
Cindy Whitehead is a highly regarded entrepreneur, a strong advocate for female entrepreneurship, a pharmaceutical leader and one of the few self-made woman billionaires in history.
Competitive Intelligence speaker
- Former Hallmark Executive
- Awarded J.C. Hall Lifetime Achievement Award
- Wayne shares his competitive leadership philosophies with both large corporate audiences and individual entrepreneurs
Nationally-recognized speaker on controlled substance pharmaceuticals and performance enhancing drugs
Joe Rannazzisi ran the DEA’s division responsible for regulating the drug industry and led a decade-long campaign of aggressive enforcement until he was forced out of the agency in 2015.
Acumen Performance Group
The world’s leading catalyst in driving personal and organizational performance
APG’s corporate programs help clients develop the mental toughness, leadership and team building skills needed to thrive in demanding environments. We build stronger leaders and more cohesive teams, ready to take on and adapt to virtually any situation.
Peak Performance Expert – THINK.EXECUTE.DOMINATE.
Walter Bond is a dynamic personality with a wealth of experience and a powerful message that will transform the way your organization tackles every day challenges. As a man who has reached the pinnacle in a diverse range of fields: NBA athlete and broadcaster, Food Network TV host, successful Business Coach….Walter Bond knows how to take control, make winning decisions and create a culture of success.
Award-Winning Restaurateur and Chef
- CEO, Union Square Hospitality Group
- CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group, overseeing a dozen restaurants including Shake Shack, Gramercy Tavern and Blue Smoke
- Founder of Union Square Café, voted Zagat Survey’s “Most Popular Restaurant” in New York City for an unprecedented seven years
- Author of the New York Times best-seller Setting the Table
- Active public speaker on topics such as branding and creating the ultimate customer experience
Olivia Fox Cabane
Applying the latest in global behavioral science to everyday leadership needs
A recognized expert in the fields of charisma and leadership, Olivia Fox Cabane has lectured at Stanford, Yale, Harvard and the United Nations. She helps audiences become better leaders with techniques she originally developed for Harvard and MIT.
Cabane is fluent in Spanish and French as well as English and can give her presentations in any one of these languages.
Author, professional speaker and strategic advisor on the art of leadership
Former faculty member of Stanford StartX and current lecturer at the University of California, Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. As a speaker and strategic adviser in the art of leadership, he works regularly with the US Army Special Forces and Red Team University, as well civilian clients such as the Plexus Institute, Airbnb, IDEO.org, and The North Face.