Page 20 of 62
Award-Winning Restaurateur and Chef
- CEO, Union Square Hospitality Group
- CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group, overseeing a dozen restaurants including Shake Shack, Gramercy Tavern and Blue Smoke
- Founder of Union Square Café, voted Zagat Survey’s “Most Popular Restaurant” in New York City for an unprecedented seven years
- Author of the New York Times best-seller Setting the Table
- Active public speaker on topics such as branding and creating the ultimate customer experience
Olivia Fox Cabane
Applying the latest in global behavioral science to everyday leadership needs
A recognized expert in the fields of charisma and leadership, Olivia Fox Cabane has lectured at Stanford, Yale, Harvard and the United Nations. She helps audiences become better leaders with techniques she originally developed for Harvard and MIT.
Cabane is fluent in Spanish and French as well as English and can give her presentations in any one of these languages.
Author, professional speaker and strategic advisor on the art of leadership
Former faculty member of Stanford StartX and current lecturer at the University of California, Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. As a speaker and strategic adviser in the art of leadership, he works regularly with the US Army Special Forces and Red Team University, as well civilian clients such as the Plexus Institute, Airbnb, IDEO.org, and The North Face.
Helping organizations perform like CHAMPIONS
The best-selling author of nearly 50 sports books, Ross Bernstein is an award-winning peak-performance, hall of fame global business speaker who helps companies & organizations perform like champions.
Specialist in workplace leadership and engagement
- Founder and Chief Ideator, ThinkCafé
- CUNA FUSE Institute faculty member
- Certified as a Credit Union Development Educator (CUDE)
Inspiring greatness while propelling others on their own journey toward Higher Performance
- Former Blue Angel elite pilot with the U.S. Navy with thousands of hours as a carrier pilot and hundreds of hours as an instructor pilot
- As a pilot, John was a “Top Ten Carrier Pilot” six times before becoming a Marine instructor pilot and a Blue Angel
- John’s post-Navy; As a Sloan Fellow at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, Venture Capitalist and entrepreneur
- John reverse-engineered the Blue Angels culture of team excellence
- Every year, John shares his Glad To Be Here message with 50,000 Leaders, Executives and top Managers at Fortune 500 companies
Challenging people to overcome the “Everest’s” in their own lives redefining the limits of what we can achieve
- Renowned Mountaineer
- Accomplished Speaker
- Celebrated Author
Living Beyond Limits
Amy Purdy has been through hardships that most of us will never face — or can even fathom. But what makes her story so incredible is not that fact that she lived a “normal” childhood and spent her high school years as a passionate artist and snowboarder, then traumatically lost both her legs at age 19, but how she has persevered, taking implausible challenges and rising above them.
From being part of the elite group of TED speakers to completing three Tough Mudders (and counting), Tamara’s life is about breaking through the status quo for game-changing results.
Deeply passionate about women in business
- CEO, Chic Media
- Best-selling Author
- TV Personality
- Inc. Magazine named her as one of the “Top 30 Entrepreneurs under 30”
Expert on Sales and Marketing
- Directly involved in “business-to-business” selling for over 40 years, with research and training in over 80 different industries
- Founded his sales training and consulting company, working with over 600 companies
- Expert speaker on business strategy and competitive advantage
TV and Radio host
- Winner of Survivor Guatemala
- TV/Radio Host
- Clothing Designer