Page 50 of 62
The Johnson Training Group
Understand different generations in the workplace
The Johnson Training Group is the partnership of Larry Johnson, CSP and Meagan Johnson, CSP, the father-daughter speaking and consulting team that still speaks to each other. We help organizations improve productivity, profitability, customer satisfaction and employee morale through innovative management practices. They are both highly popular speakers for corporate meetings, government conferences and association meetings.
Multi-generational workforce expert and powerful presenter making an impact on understanding Generational differences
- Bright, Funny, Delightfully Obnoxious Generational Humorist!
Helps organizations build more productive and profitable working cultures
- Corporate Culture Expert
Helps organizations strengthen corporate culture, and boost business performance while having fun
- Candid. Passionate. Relevant … Build your culture, live your culture, differentiate!
- Former head of training at the legendary Disney University at Disney’s corporate headquarters.
- Eight-time author. His latest book is the best-selling Disney U: How Disney University Develops the World’s Most Engaged, Loyal, and Customer-Centric Employees
- Distinguished international consultant, serving over 1000 client team around the world, including Google, McDonald’s, AT &T, Wells Fargo Bank, Kaiser Healthcare, Central Intelligence Agency, Stanford University, Best Buy, US Chamber of Commerce, Marriott
what makes Gary special is his ability to engage audiences: his warmth, his humor, his content, his ability to get people to absorb his message and put it to use.
- Clinical psychologist
- Leadership consultant
- C-Suite executive coach
- Speaker on the topic of adapting to and leading through change
Veteran Silicon Valley Entrepreneur, Advisor and Investor
- Co-Founder / Founding CEO of Netflix
- 6-time Founder – 3 of which went on to IPOs
- Angel Investor
- Currently mentor to numerous startups
- Authority on Entrepreneurial process and Corporate Innovation
- Charming, Handsome and Modest
- Inventor of Mousetrap and Zagnut bar
- Pathological liar
America’s Favorite Corporate Funnyman
- “King of the hill in the world of corporate comedy” – Chicago Tribune
- “Mines comedy gold out of nonsensical corporate speak” – The Onion
- Appeared on Fox TV, Comedy Central and VH-1
- Nationally syndicated humor columnist for Tribune Content Agency
- Voted 2014 Outstanding Humor Columnist by National Society of Newspaper Columnists
Holly offers straight-talk coaching and consulting to CEOs and executives
- 2016 Smart Women Innovator by Smart Meetings Magazine
- Leadership Solutions
Scott offers a presenting style that is upbeat, witty, and unforgettable
- Humorist and best selling author of The Levity Effect: Why It Pays to Lighten Up and others
- Longtime film and TV actor (Granite Flats, Everwood, Disney Channel)
- Kennedy Center winner of the US’s top college actor award, 1991
- Masters in HR Management (UCONN) and SHRM Top-Rated Speaker
- Former radio and television host, stand up comedian and emcee
Working across four continents as a speaker, futurist and author
Anders Sorman-Nilsson is a futurist and innovation strategist helping leaders decode trends, decipher what’s next and turn provocative questions into provocative strategies.
A master storyteller, serial entrepreneur and leadership expert with a revolutionary presentation format
Through a multi-media presentation, Doug tells stories you of people famous and not-so-famous of people from around the world and throughout time. With many stories to choose from, you help Doug hand-pick the stories that best fit your theme and audience.
As a professional entrepreneur, humorous speaker and leadership trainer, Stewart has inspired and motivated for 26 years
Stewart Kennedy has changed the way thousands of people across the nation think about leadership. As a professional entrepreneur, humorous speaker and leadership trainer, Stewart has inspired and motivated for 26 years, to 350,000 audience members in 37 states, Budapest, Hungary and Canada.