Page 50 of 64
Mark relates his expertise as a world class musical performer to the corporate environment
- A legend in the music world and currently on tour with P!NK, Mark Schulman is an incredible musician, dynamic performer and a strategic business mind who has parleyed his success on stage into true business success.
Decorated combat pilot, business executive and speaker who focuses on teamwork, leadership and having confidence under pressure.
- Lt. Colonel Command pilot in the United States Air Force (23 years)
- Flew combat missions in two wars, Vietnam & Desert Storm
- Only pilot to land a plane with both engines ripped off the left wing during a Desert Storm combat mission – AT NIGHT
- Recipient of United States Air Force Distinguished Flying Cross, a medal awarded to fewer than 1% of pilots
- Speaks about how to have confidence under pressure and lead when the “heat is on.”
- First team all-conference collegiate athlete, after initially being cut from another team
- Author of 2 books
- Current volunteer president of the 501(c)3 charity, Honoring Our Wounded Military, that has raised over $1 million within last 5 years
- Former Fortune 50 Business Executive
The White House Director of Events, Clinton Administration and author of Eat, Drink & Succeed
- Laura was the youngest female presidential appointee in White House history.
- Laura climbed her way up the ranks of President Clinton’s Administration as the Midwest Press Secretary, Director of Television and, ultimately, Director of Events, where she produced the President’s events on the world stage.
- In Laura’s book, and in her internationally acclaimed Eat, Drink and Succeed lecture series, Laura shares her secrets to success, revealing essential networking tools that will increase sales, productivity and leadership, and propel you to the next level in business and beyond.
- Laura Schwartz will jumpstart your event with an energizing program that leaves the audience talking, thinking and succeeding! Laura brings style and substance center stage as she reveals powerful tools you can use to unlock hidden opportunities in your business and beyond. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, part of a sales team, an independent consultant, a Fortune 500 CEO or somewhere in between, Laura can motivate you to Eat, Drink and Succeed! Best of all, she tailors each keynote for her client with a customized message that motivates her audience to start turning relationships into partnerships and ideas into realities.
Rob “Waldo” Waldman
Professional Business Motivational Speaker and Best-selling Author
- Performance Credibility: Combat decorated fighter pilot & real world sales experience
- Proven Content: New York Times & Wall Street Journal Bestselling author and major media appearances including CNN, FOX, Harvard Business Review, and Inc Magazine
- Platform Skills: Speaker Hall of Fame Inductee and Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
- Educated: B.S. Air Force Academy; MBA – With focus on Organization Behavior
- Community Leader: Philanthropist (www.TheWingmanFoundation.com), Father, Husband, Mentor, Friend
Tim’s presentations are filled with unique stories and extraordinary visual tools
- Inducted into the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame; designated Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
- Named Meetings and Conventions “Best Speaker Heard or Used”
- Leading and recognized authority in stress reduction and frustration-eradication through humor
- Author/Co-author of 4 books; frequent guest on TV & radio talk shows
Michael C. Anthony
Michael’s programs are high content, interactive and entertaining experiences
- Author of the Best Selling Book Body Language Secrets – How to Read Minds by Reading Bodies
- Persuasion and Sales specialist utilizing covert tactics bring “bottom line” results
- As seen on CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox & USA Today
- Author of the upcoming book 52 Power Words that Sell
- A member of the prestigious worldwide touring group, The Illusionists
- A specialists in mental gymnastics that will both excite and motivate any audience
- A “Medical Miracle”, having received a unique breakthrough kidney transplant unlike any other.
- He’s a hoot.
Carey shares the fundamentals that helped her win in the cockpit at Mach 2
- First female F-14 Tomcat fighter pilot in the U.S. Navy
- Author of the Wall Street Journal Bestseller, Fearless Leadership: High-Performance Lessons from the Flight Deck
- Currently working towards MBA in Strategic Leadership
- Former President of the Women Military Aviators Association
- Featured in Inc., Fast Company, TIME, Huffington Post, and on CBS Morning
- Graduate of U.S. Navy’s Aviation Officer Candidate School
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin where she trained as a pre-Olympic rower
Shares his technological vision for solving many of our global challenges
- Futurist, Technologist, lifelong entrepreneur with multiple IPOs and successful exits
- CEO and Publisher of Gigaom, one of the world’s leading technology research companies
- Author of “Infinite Progress: How Technology Will End Ignorance, Disease, Hunger, Poverty, and War”, where Byron sees the future not as a world in a downward spiral, but as destined for progress beyond our imaginations.
- Author of “The Fourth Age: Smart Robots, Conscious Computers, and the Future of Humanity” which offers insight into AI, Robotics, and their extraordinary implications for our species.
Helps turn small brands into big ones and ideas into reality
- Serial entrepreneur and Founder of Sevenly.org, a socially conscious e-commerce company
- Best known for his expertise in branding, marketing, and social media while launching multiple successful multi-million dollar organizations
- Author of the book People over Profit (2015)
Pushes people, organizations and associations to get the results they deserve
- Inducted into the speaker hall of fame
- Kit is hilarious!! Kit is not categorized as a corporate comedian – Kit delivers life’s lessons with humor!
- One of 8 people only to receive the international ambassador award for service to the speaking industry worldwide
- Served as the world president and chair of the executive council of the international federation for professional speakers from 2001-2002 which included the national associations of Australia, the Baltics, Canada, Europe, New Zealand and the USA
- Author of the book Customer Service, Who Really Cares, the on-line course Win/Win Supervision, and the audio albums Who’s the Boss… The Manager As A Coach, Service 1st, and Win/Win Selling and DVD Programs Why Are They So Difficult and How To Get The Results You Deserve
Shares insight from a prison, monastery and boardroom to develop leaders
- Improve business acumen
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Improve creativity and innovation
- Improve ability to manage change
- Develop extraordinary leadership presence
Best-selling author, leadership speaker, former Sports Illustrated editor, CEO of sports PR firm, cancer survivor
- Best-selling author, leadership speaker, former Sports Illustrated editor, CEO of sports PR firm and a cancer survivor
- An award-winning leadership speaker
- Seven-time New York Times best-selling author
- Long-time Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated
- Business leadership coach
- Highly sought after to deliver his most popular keynote presentation on the Sixteen Consistent Characteristics of Greatness he has encountered while working with the greatest champions of the last 25 years.