Page 52 of 62
David has the ability to turn breakthrough moments into breakout moments
- Leadership Coach
Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist and innovator
- Founder and Executive Director for Exponential Medicine, a program which explores convergent, exponentially developing technologies and their potential in biomedicine and healthcare.
- Medicine and Neuroscience Chair for Singularity University
- Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor, entrepreneur and innovator with over 20 years of experience in clinical practice, biomedical research and healthcare innovation.
- Founded IntelliMedicine & RegenMed Systems, a company developing technologies to enable adult stem cell based regenerative therapies.
- Invented the MarrowMiner, an FDA approved device for the minimally invasive harvest of bone marrow
- Frequent TED and TEDMED Speaker
- Named as one of the 40 Smartest People in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Recognized as one of the most inspiring leaders in Life Sciences, as determined by the readers of Pharma Voice 100.
- Named as one of the Top 50 Leading entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, reporters and providers dedicated to bringing technological advancements to healthcare by Digital Health in 2016.
An international pioneer in the fields of innovation, incentive competitions, and commercial space
- In 2014, he was named one of “The World’s 50 Greatest Leaders” by Fortunemagazine.
- Chairman and CEO of the X Prize Foundation, which leads the world in designing and launching large incentive prizes to drive radical breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity.
Experience as a top performing sales professional and leader
- Ryan is the former Chief Strategy Officer for McCann WorldGroup
- Ryan has over 20 years of experience as a top performing sales professional and leader
- Ryan has been recognized as one of “the best keynote speakers ever heard” by Meetings & Conventions Magazine
- Ryan’s writing has been featured in SmartBrief, Business News Network, CRN, Crain’s Business, Workforce Management Magazine, HR Professional Magazine, HR Times, Yahoo Business, SHRM publications and Staffing Management magazine.
Performance artist, Author, Positivity Expert
- Award Winning Keynote Speaker
- Performance Artist
- Author Who Delivers a Mix of Entertaining and Inspirational Speeches that Ignite Personal and Professional Positivity!
Internationally recognized researcher, explorer, New York Times best-selling author, and National Geographic Fellow.
- National Geographic Writer
- Renowned Explorer
- Author, Blue Zones
Comedian seen on The Late Show and the Tonight Show
- A full range corporate event specialist, Chris is an experienced interviewer, moderator, and emcee in addition to his roles as a keynote speaker and featured entertainer.
- Headline comedian, with appearances on both the Tonight Show and the Late Show with David Letterman
- Toured with superstars including Michael Jackson and Eric Clapton,
- TED speaker, with over 600,000 views of his first TED talk, “Comedy Is Translation”
- Chris’s “Amazing Juggling Finale” was one of the first viral video sensations, garnering 100,000,000 hits worldwide.
One of the first female sports agents, Author
- Former top sports agent, hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN
- Recruited, signed and represented a client roster of more than 300 athletes, coaches and broadcasters
- Negotiated over $500 million in deals in the high stakes, big ego world of professional sports
- Author of three books: A Winner’s Guide to Negotiating: How Conversation Gets Deals Done; The Business of Being the Best; and The 5 Best Tools to Find Your Dream Career
- Has been featured in ESPN, Forbes, Fast Company and Sports Illustrated
One of the top 10 management gurus, Author
- Award winning speaker
- Author of 5 books on creating new products and services faster with less risk
- Selected as one the top 10 management gurus in the world
Senior VP/GM of The Kansas City Royals
Senior VP-Baseball Operations/General Manager of 2015 World Series Champions, The Kansas City Royals
Partner at the Institute for Health and Human Potential, Author
- Engaging, authentic and dynamic
- Degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science
- Over 25 years of real world business experience
- Entrepreneurial – has grown two successful businesses
Creativity, Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Authority on creativity, communication, and sparking innovative ideas to handle conflict, reduce stress & energize employees
- Inducted into the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame®, a lifetime award for speaking excellence and professionalism; Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation
- Author of The Good Stuff, WINNER of a Next Generation 2011 Indie Book Award (Motivation)