Page 52 of 60
PBS television host, Actor, Activist and empowers people to be Global Citizens
- Actor/Activist/Ambassador from Brooklyn whose TV career spans MTV to The Sopranos
- Host of PBS TV’s Bridge the Gap traveling from Tanzania to Abu Dhabi
- National Geographic Young Explorer, Eagle Scout, celebrated Emcee and Guest Speaker for TedX and the United Nations, at Jane Goodall’s National Leadership Retreat, and at events in Qatar, Rio de Janeiro, and Abu Dhabi
Routinely consulted to help mitigate crises and manage the news of a scandal
- Crisis Management Expert
- Inspiration for the TV show Scandal
Best-selling author, Co-Founder of Quiet Revolution, LLC, and renowned expert in leadership and innovation
- Best-Selling Author
- Expert on Leadership and Innovation
Dr. Dale has been a teacher, principal, Dean of the oldest college in Tennessee, a businessman, author, and a speaker and trainer
- Dr. Dale has spoken to most of the Fortune 500
- He is the highest rated speaker as rated by Meeting Professionals
- He has over 20 years of professional speaking with over 3500 presentations worldwide
- He is the only speaker who has been invited to speak more than once at the Wal-Mart Shareholders’ Meeting
- Dr. Dale is the former Dean at Tusculum, the oldest college in Tennesee.
Funny Economist, Frequent guest on cable news, talk and public radio
- Formerly Senior Economist at the National Association of Home Builders
- Simply the funniest economist you will ever hear in your life
- Is able to explain the most difficult concepts in ways that are easy to understand and remember
- Sends out a daily 70 word economics blog blast to over 11,000 recipients 5 days a week
- Is a regularly featured guest on cable news programs, talk and public radio.
- Is a regular consultant to several large real estate professional associations and firms
- Has given over 1,000 talks over his decade long public speak career
Trends Expert, Global Editor of WikiTrend.org, Business Consultant
- One of the world’s best-known trends experts
- Director of The Avant-Guide Institute, the global trends consultancy for consumer marketing, based in New York City
- Global Editor of WikiTrend.org, where entrepreneurs, innovators and marketers discover trendsetting ideas for insight and inspiration
- Leader of the international Trend Spotting Network; over 9000 professionals tracking the latest ideas and experiences from around the globe
- Trusted consultant to major companies and retail brands in a wide range of consumer-oriented industries
Magician, fascination with psychology, intuition and the mind
- 100% Clean Magic
Former Blue Angel Flight Leader, Naval Officer and TopGun Instructor
- Served as commanding officer and flight leader of the US Navy’s prestigious Blue Angels flight demonstration squadron.
- Served as commander of the air wing on the USS John F. Kennedy and USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, overseeing 2,500 personnel and 70 tactical aircraft.
- Global thought leader on building strong leaders and teams through earning and developing trust.
- Presentations incorporate thrilling, up-close video footage and visuals of the Blue Angels in action.
- Offers audiences exclusive content focused on the 5C’s of High-Trust: Character, Commitment, Competence, Connection, and Communication.
Author, Columnist, Expert in Stress Mangement through Humor
- Former hospice social worker, middle manager, and senior leader.
- Author of the book, “Do it Well. Make it Fun. The Key to Success in Life, Death, and Almost Everything in Between.”
- 2012-2013 President of the National Speakers Association
- Nationally recognized expert in the benefits of humor and laughter.
Learn the power of your story!
- As seen in Glamour Magazine, Success Magazine, Entrepreneur.com and Inc.com
- 2017 Guest Faculty at the Harvard Medical School
- Published author
- Supporting author for national publications and New York Times bestselling authors
- Former VP of Sales & Director of Marketing for Inc 5000 fastest growing company
- Former board member of the National Storytelling Network
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Communication and Management
Denise Lee Yohn
Leading authority on building and positioning exceptional brands, Author
- Author the bestselling book, What Great Brands Do
- Former VP/GM Brand & Strategy at Sony
- Regular contributor to the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and FOX Business TV
- Served as advisor to world-class brands including Frito-Lay and Oakley
- Leading authority on building and positioning exceptional brands
Former NFL Player and Coach, Sports Broadcaster, Created the no-huddle offense
- One of only four people in the history of the NFL to have participated in Super Bowls as 1) Player, Assistant Coach, and a Head Coach. The other three are: Mike Ditka, Dan Reeves and Tom Flores.
- Designer, initiator, and first to introduce the “No Huddle” offense in the NFL–1984 with Cincinnati Bengals.
- First to take a stance on post game interview policy regarding women reporters, TV crews in the players locker room. This resulted in dramatic changes in NFL, CFL and college post game protocol.
- Was the first NFL coach of QB’S Joe Montana (49ers) and Boomer Esiason (Bengals).
- Co-founder of Sam Wyche Sports World — chain of retail, wholesale, catalog full line sporting goods supplier.