Page 4 of 53
- Chief Human Resources Officer at Symantec
- Official Member at Forbes Human Resources Council
His presentation clears up the “ear pollution” of complaining in a way that is engaging, inspiring and funny!
- Funny Motivational Speaker
- #1 International Bestselling Author
- Founder, Complaint Free Movement
- World Authority on Complaining
Focus on the hope that lies ahead
- Author of the book Mountain View
- Former Division 1 College Athlete
- Wife and mother to twin daughters
- National 30 Under 30 Recognition – Realtor Magazine
Paul de Gelder
Paul de Gelder had only 2 things he was deathly afraid of – Sharks and public speaking – now he makes a living through both.
- A troubled youth kicked out of home at 17.
- Left home town and became a rapper – opened for Snoop Dogg in 1998.
- Joined the Australian Army Airborne Unit then applied and passed arduous Navy Clearance Diver selection course.
- Attack by a Bull Shark whilst conducting Counter terrorism trails in Sydney harbour in 2009 and lost 2 limbs. Returned to work after 6 months and instructed Navy Divers for 3 years eventually moving into speaking and documentary hosting.
- Published his book No Time For Fear with Penguin Publishing.
- Now under contract with Discovery channel Paul lives in LA and travels the world speaking and hosting America’s most viewed week of network programming, Shark Week.
Expert facial coder
Dan Hill is an expert on the role of emotions in consumer and employee behavior, and the founding principle of Sensory Logic, Inc.
The Human Calculator®
Scott Flansburg, known as The Human Calculator® (a nickname given to him by television star Regis Philbin) is an educator, speaker, Guinness World Record holder, bestselling author, and star of The Human Calculator on the History Channel.
Patrick is a full time adventurer on a mission to help people around the world find their adventurer within
- Adventurer, Olympic level athlete, cancer survivor, father, and thrill-seeker
- Entrepreneur, started three technology companies worth millions of dollars
- Recognized by presidents and rock stars for contributions to charity and business, he left it all behind to pursue his passion for adventure and find the adventurer within
- Interviewed the world’s top neuroscientists, neurobiologists, and psychologists; unlocked the secrets of fear and peak performance
Safety Speaker, Trainer, and Coach
- The World’s Leading Expert of Making Safety Fun!
- Richard helps safety leaders create vibrant safety cultures and employees take personal responsibility for their safety.
- Top 5 Industries: Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Construction, Utilities, Government
When human engagement and connections matter, event organizers hire “The Conference Catalyst”
Delivering high energy presentations and getting people to take action in industries that rely on relationships for sales and growth. Keynote Speaker or Master of Ceremonies with real content.
Inspiring all of America to Get Back on the Horse
Amberley now is inspiring thousands across America by telling her inspirational story and competing in rodeos across the western United States. She has let the challenges she faces refine her, not define her.
Diana is a keynote speaker and innovation coach for Fortune 1000 companies
- NYT Best-selling Author
- Forbes Contributor
- Senior Fellow at the Kauffman Foundation
Jonah creates radical change via storytelling and unsafe thinking
Jonah Sachs speaks to Fortune 500 companies, cutting-edge entrepreneurs, international organizations and small businesses around the world, guiding them on how they can break patterns and make new connections to create powerful, meaningful, and radical change. He is an award-winning, internationally recognized author, social change pioneer, and viral marketing trailblazer whose work helped spur the 21st century values revolution.