Page 4 of 62
Caroline Adams Miller
Caroline Adams Miller, MAPP has been a pioneer with her ground-breaking work in the areas of goal setting/accomplishment, grit, happiness and success.
- Featured in hundreds of magazines, newspapers and other media around the world for several decades, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, US News and World Report, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR and CNN;
- Authored five books, including Positively Caroline, My Name is Caroline and Creating Your Best Life;
- Delivered a TEDx Talk on grit, “The Moments That Make Champions” and received more than 11,000 views. Angela Duckworth, winner of the 2013 MacArthur Fellowship for developing the Grit Scale, said about the presentation, “Beautiful talk by a paragon of grit! Bravo, Caroline!”; and
- Was one of the first happiness experts to join and advise Happify, the world’s largest online community dedicated to assessing and amplifying well-being through evidence-based games and activities.
- Caroline helps people get more grit to achieve their goals and find happiness.
- Top 5 Industries: Financial, Legal, Retail, Education, Direct Sales
Sheila Robinson-Kiss is regarded as a Super Provider and Educator in the health and wellness industry
- Social Entrepreneur Focused on Mental Health & Wellness Initiative
Corey Perlman and his team provide individuals the knowledge and skills to effectively market their business on the web
- Social Media Expert
- Best-selling Author
How to build a business, get sales and make passive income
- Former top-selling corporate executive
Carmen Simon has helped some of the world’s most visible brands craft memorable messages by focusing on how the brain works.
- Executive Coach
- Cognitive Neuroscientist
- Founder, Memzy
Providing insight into the domestic and global investing landscape
- Risk Management Expert
Kim is passionate about women in business and writes, speaks, and is interviewed regularly on leadership, marketing technology, and entrepreneurship
- Award-Winning Entrepreneur
- Angel Investor
- Leading Technology CEO
- Best-Selling Author, The Execution Factor
Safety and Leadership speaker
- Served on the Houston Independent School District Principals Advisory Council
- Served as the Captain of the Blackstar US National Karate Team
- Served on Chuck Norris’ Kick Drugs Out of America instructor team.
- Responded as the Strike Force 8 Lead Paramedic to hurricanes Katrina and Rita
- Lead organizations to significant safety culture shifts
- Was the initial treating paramedic for his wife when she suffered a brain aneurysm and 4 subsequent strokes.
- Walked away from a multi-million-dollar business when a daughter’s tragedy turned the family’s life upside down.
- Became homeless in 2010
- Returned from being homeless in 2011.
- Served as a Paramedic in a secret transition-holding facility for immigrant children crossing the border alone.
- Inducted into the National Society of Leadership and Success in 2015
- Admitted to St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2016
Scott Bales is a global leader in innovation, culture, design, technology and mobility in a world gone digital
- Global Futurist
- Innovation & Digital Strategist
- Serial Entrepreneur
- TEDx Speaker
- Best-Selling Author
Jeff Butler helps bridge generational gaps between Millennials and companies looking for their talent and patronage
- Millennial Workplace Expert
Allison Liddle is a keynote speaker that empowers, inspires, and energizes.
- 2x Bestselling Author: Life Under Construction: Designing a Life You Love and The Art of Imperfect Action: All Success Comes From Daring to Begin
- Leadership Expert
- Athena Young Professional Award Recipient
- Transformational Leadership Change Coach in Paraguay with John Maxwell
- Board Member on the John Maxwell Team President’s Advisory Council
- Award-Winning Woman Entrepreneur of Financial Planning Firm
- John Maxwell Team Certified Speaker, Trainer, Coach
- Vibrant, upbeat personality combined with her knowledge of proven business-building techniques, Allison is the expert who will help lead you to success.
Jay Abraham is known as “The 9 Billion Dollar Man” for adding at least that much in revenue to his clients’ bottom lines.
- Marketing Strategest
- CEO & Founder, The Abraham Group
- Best-Selling Author