Page 2 of 60
Providing insight into the domestic and global investing landscape
- Risk Management Expert
Kim is passionate about women in business and writes, speaks, and is interviewed regularly on leadership, marketing technology, and entrepreneurship
- Award-Winning Entrepreneur
- Angel Investor
- Leading Technology CEO
- Best-Selling Author, The Execution Factor
Safety and Leadership speaker
- Served on the Houston Independent School District Principals Advisory Council
- Served as the Captain of the Blackstar US National Karate Team
- Served on Chuck Norris’ Kick Drugs Out of America instructor team.
- Responded as the Strike Force 8 Lead Paramedic to hurricanes Katrina and Rita
- Lead organizations to significant safety culture shifts
- Was the initial treating paramedic for his wife when she suffered a brain aneurysm and 4 subsequent strokes.
- Walked away from a multi-million-dollar business when a daughter’s tragedy turned the family’s life upside down.
- Became homeless in 2010
- Returned from being homeless in 2011.
- Served as a Paramedic in a secret transition-holding facility for immigrant children crossing the border alone.
- Inducted into the National Society of Leadership and Success in 2015
- Admitted to St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2016
Scott Bales is a global leader in innovation, culture, design, technology and mobility in a world gone digital
- Global Futurist
- Innovation & Digital Strategist
- Serial Entrepreneur
- TEDx Speaker
- Best-Selling Author
Jeff Butler helps bridge generational gaps between Millennials and companies looking for their talent and patronage
- Millennial Workplace Expert
Allison Liddle is a keynote speaker that empowers, inspires, and energizes.
- 2x Bestselling Author: Life Under Construction: Designing a Life You Love and The Art of Imperfect Action: All Success Comes From Daring to Begin
- Leadership Expert
- Athena Young Professional Award Recipient
- Transformational Leadership Change Coach in Paraguay with John Maxwell
- Board Member on the John Maxwell Team President’s Advisory Council
- Award-Winning Woman Entrepreneur of Financial Planning Firm
- John Maxwell Team Certified Speaker, Trainer, Coach
- Vibrant, upbeat personality combined with her knowledge of proven business-building techniques, Allison is the expert who will help lead you to success.
Jay Abraham is known as “The 9 Billion Dollar Man” for adding at least that much in revenue to his clients’ bottom lines.
- Marketing Strategest
- CEO & Founder, The Abraham Group
- Best-Selling Author
Scot Nery is a renowned juggler, comedian, contortionist, performance artist, and host.
- Has performed on Television : Martha Stewart, Tonight Show, The Late Late Show
- He’s been a professional entertainer for 30 years
- Has been on stage in 8 countries
- Is an expert on creativity running a successful circus/ comedy show in Los Angeles with a roster of 600 entertainers
- Robin Williams called him “Splendidly Surreal!”
Mark’s programs specialize in marketing strategies for content marketing, digital marketing, social media, and personal branding
- Globally-recognized speaker
- Business Consultant
- Author of Six Best-Selling Books on Marketing Strategies, Social Media & Personal Branding
Julia Freeland Fisher
A highly regarded expert in the fields of blended and competency-based learning
- Expert on the Future of Education, Focused on Building Students’ Social Capital, Competency-Based Education and Blending Learning
- Director, Education at Clayton Christensen Institute
- Author, “Who You Know”
Sarah Centrella is a master life coach, helping people live their dreams
- Vision Board & Manifesting Expert
International Child Rights Advocate
- Founder, Next Generation Nepal
- International Child Rights Advocate
- New York Times Bestselling Author, Little Princes