Page 2 of 53
Highly acclaimed industry speaker, subject matter expert and technology executive
Sue Woodard has been in the mortgage industry more than twenty five years, getting her start as a processor, enjoying years as a top originator, and ultimately serving the industry as a mortgage technology CEO.
Foremost global authority on building and sustaining organizational culture
- Former SVP of Culture & Communications, Southwest Airlines
- At Southwest Airlines, Ginger led a team of 150 people responsible for building and sustaining the organization’s legendary culture and communications enterprise
- Recognized by many as a foremost global authority on building and sustaining organizational culture, earning Southwest 23 consecutive years on FORTUNE’s “Top 10 Most Admired Companies in the World” list
- Inducted into the Public Relations Hall of Fame in 2015, received the Legacy Award from the Plank Center for Leadership in 2016, and was selected for the James C. Bowling Executive-In-Residence Lecture Series at the University of Kentucky
- Received countless awards and honors including the PRWeek Top 50 Power list, PRWeek 50 Most Powerful Women in Public Relations, Texas’ Most Powerful and Influential Women, and “Legendary Communicator” by Southern Methodist University
- Launched Unstoppable Cultures, a brand designed to help organizations create and sustain cultures of enduring greatness
His job is to find security flaws before the real criminals and warn people and organizations about what they can do to protect themselves
- Cybersecurity Expert
Loren C. Scott
President of Loren C. Scott & Associates, Inc., a 34-year old economic consulting firm whose clients include such large national firms as BP, Capital One Financial, Entergy, ExxonMobil, J.P. Morgan Chase, Nucor, Sasol, Chesapeake Energy, and a diversity of others.
“Entrepreneurial Guru for Women”
- Ranked on the Inc 500 list of fastest growing companies
- Named one of the Enterprising Women of the Year by Enterprising Women Magazine
- Included in the Ernst & Young Class of Entrepreneurial Winning Women
- A winner of the Stevie Aware for Women Helping Women
- A recipient of the Commitment to Philanthropy award from the Step Up Women’s Network
- Named “The Entrepreneurial Guru for Women” by Business News Daily
- Dubbed one of Forbes’ Women to Watch
- Featured on season finale of ABC’s Secret Millionaire show
- Spokesperson and panelist for Chase’s Mission Main Street Grants program for small business
- Named by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the Top 10 Twitter Accounts Every Entrepreneue Should Be Following
- An Entrepreneur Delegate for the United Nations Foundation Global Accelerator
Workplace Culture Expert
Using her own life experiences and encounters with adversity as a backdrop, Shannon shows audiences the way to the “Happiness Path,” providing easy‐to‐follow nuggets of inspiration participants of all ages can use in their daily lives.
Teaching others how to transform lives where the need is greatest
- First amputee to reach the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro
Helping companies embed a culture of innovation and creativity across their entire organization
Having been with Disney for 25 years, most recently as Vice President of Innovation & Creativity, Duncan Wardle is an inspiring and engaging speaker who delivers high-energy, entertaining and engaging keynote presentations on a variety of topics around Design Thinking, Innovation and Creativity.
Making business and life meaningful
- Executive Advisor
Stacey helps individuals eliminate the static that plagues communicative delivery — to persuade, sell, influence and communicate face-to-face with a clear message.
- Communication Expert
Reduce Bias and further the understanding of Diversity & Inclusion.
Risha is the Founder & CEO of Risha Grant LLC, an award-winning diversity consulting and communications firm. Their mission is to utilize diversity communication strategies, tactics and training as a catalyst to create an inclusive culture in every company and community.
Through her interactive keynotes and deep-dive training sessions, Risha teaches and empowers attendees with D&I tools to increase their bottom line and permission to get rid of their B.S.
Leading Authority on Crisis Preparedness, Reputation Management & Brand Protection
- Strategic Advisor