Page 2 of 63
Prestigious leadership coach and incredibly talented speaker
- Founder of The Secretan Center
- Author of 22 bestselling leadership books, including his newest, The Bellwether Effect
- Former CEO of Manpower
- Ranked Top 6 “Global Leadership Coach”
- Ranked #1 in the world by Leadership Excellence
Eric Papp, a leadership speaker, helps people create a bigger future and overcome concerns.
- Eric Papp has proven strategies of how people can make progress in a complex world.
- He has a unique talent to create powerful distinctions and ask thought provoking questions in a conversational manner.
Vernice “Fly Girl” Armour
Zero to Breakthrough™ Expert ~ America’s First African-American Female Combat Pilot
Leveraging her “Breakthrough Mentality” and “Get Gutsy” mindset, Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour propelled
herself from beat cop to combat pilot in a record-‐breaking three years and became America’s First African American Female Combat Pilot.
The Change Agent
With over 30 years of experience from the board room to the front line, Alan O’Neill – The Change Agent – has supported iconic brands to achieve amazing results. n a dynamic world, he knows what it takes to drive change in a business – from top to bottom… and back to front. It’s about having a Customer-centric Culture, Engaged People, and a Supercharged Sales effort.
A teacher of peak performance, an author of impactful books and presentations, and a lifelong student of success, happiness, and achievement
- TED Talk Presenter
- Hall of Fame Speaker
- As President, implementing a complete transformation of the National Speakers Association, leading a team of 35, serving 3500 members
- Degree in Marketing and Management, graduating with honors
- Author of two books
- Began his entrepreneurial career at 11, entertaining crowds, learning the fundamentals of business and peak performance
Ann Handley helps businesses escape marketing mediocrity
- Bestselling Author
- Digital Marketing Pioneer
“The business speaker who speaks to your heart as well as to your head”
Dan Gingiss has focused on consistently delighting customers
Hosts the Focus on Customer Service podcast, interviewing leaders at brands which are renowned for outstanding customer service in social media.
Creating fun, highly-interactive motivation on risk & change thru improv games! Also, empowering your presentation skills thru humorous programs about public speaking.
- 25+ years of experience performing and teaching improvisation to actors and in teambuilding settings
- 15+ years leading corporate audiences in laughter, learning, and participation in highly-interactive keynotes
- 15+ years as a speaking coach, live and by Skype, author of “Public Speaking: Get A’s, Not Zzzzzz’s!”
- Previous life: 15 years as an I.T. programmer and project leader in gov’t, utilities, and private sector
- Host of the podcast show “Full Speech Ahead!” on the many applications of communication by the spoken word
America’s #1 Sales Coach, Master Keynote Sales Speaker Tamara Bunte advises and trains winners.
- Sales Coach
Inspiring others to overcome challenges and to reach full potential.
Chris Norton is a keynote speaker and author. Chris suffered a severe spinal cord injury playing college football in 2010. Initially given a 3% chance of ever regaining movement from the neck down, 4 years later Chris walked across the stage of his college graduation with the help of his fiancée, inspiring millions worldwide.
Deirdre Van Nest
Deirdre Van Nest is the undisputed, go-to expert in the insurance and financial services industry on the topic of speaking!
Deirdre is an international speaker and trainer, a Certified World Class Speaking™ Coach, a Certified Fearless Living Coach, a contributing author of the Amazon bestseller World Class Speaking™ in Action and author of “Fire Your Fear™.