Comedian, Best-selling Author, Provides Industry Specific Business Content
- As a teenager, worked with baseball legend Hank Aaron to promote the world’s first video gaming system.
- Toured as professional standup comedian and shared the stage with household names and legends of Comedy.
- At age 27 became the youngest department head in a Fortune 500 company’s history.
- Designed processes for 38 locations nationwide and developed and marketed products still being sold in 30 countries.
- Contributed weekly to The Washington Post, wrote two Amazon.com bestseller’s and coauthored with Stephen Covey.
- Former Fortune 500 leader AND former professional stand-up comedian with fast-casual restaurant management experience, gives high-energy presentation combining leadership, influence, growth, change management and generational differences.
*Fee ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Speaker Exchange Agency representative.