#1 Future of Work influencer
- Founder, NextMapping™/NextMapping.com
- CEO, Synthesis at Work Inc.
- Renown leadership and change management expert working in dozens of industries, with hundreds of clients and in front of thousands of audiences worldwide
- Author of 6 books including the new “The Art of Change Leadership – Driving Transformation in a Fast Paced World” Wiley USA
- Named as one of North America’s top female speakers in North America
- Inducted into the Canadian Speaker Hall of Fame in 2012
- Past President Global Speakers Federation
Cheryl Cran is a future of work expert and founder of NextMapping a future of work consultancy. She is the author of 10 books, including “NextMapping- Anticipate, Navigate and Create The Future of Work” and “The Art of Change Leadership – Driving Transformation In A Fast Paced World”. Her thought leadership has been featured in Fast Company, Inc Magazine, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNBC online , CBS online and more. Cheryl’s clients include Amazon, Upwork, State Farm, Astra Zeneca, TD Bank, Bank of America, Manulife, Nationwide, Freelancer and many more. Onalytica named her #1 future of work influencer and GoCatalant placed her in the top ten future of work influencers.