Page 62 of 62
Leading authority on advocacy, Author, engages, educates and motivates
Leading authority on advocacy uses strategic tools to engage and activate the champions of your association or non-profit cause.
Develops creative solutions to real-world problems
- Author, Not Impossible
- Working with a wide array of Fortune 500 companies, Ebeling not only pushes the bar on innovation, he also shares the emotionally resonating story of doing so. These narratives of overcoming seemingly impossible odds to ‘Help One. Help Many’ have inspired people across the world to do the same.
- Ebeling is on a mission to provide “Technology for the Sake of Humanity.” By tapping into a community of passionate and talented engineers, makers, idea generators and storytellers, Ebeling is making the inconceivable, the unbelievable and the impossible, Not Impossible.
Holds a PhD in Perinatal and Prenatal Psychology, Co-Author of two books
- One of only 20 professionals who holds a PhD in Perinatal and Prenatal Psychology
- Co-authored 2 books: CALMS: A Guide to Soothing Your Baby (Hana Peace Works, 2nd edition, 2012) and What Babies Want: Five Simple Steps to Calming and Communicating with Your Baby (LifeTime Media, 2011)
- Host of multiple online parenting conferences featuring Dr. Shefali Tsabaray and Dr. Dan Siegel
- Creator and Founder of the world-wide movement and online parenting program, Evolve
Award Winning Actress, Producer, Director, Author, Children’s Advocate
Goldie Hawn is an Academy Award-winning actress, producer, director, best-selling author, and children’s advocate.
Mother of ALS Ice Bucket pioneer, Pete Frates, Making a Difference
Nancy loves speaking about the origins of the Ice Bucket Challenge, her family’s story and battle against ALS, and how one family can inspire a movement.
Learn to build long term relationships with customers and employees
- Business Professional: Served for close to three decades as a Senior Director for one of New England’s largest hospitality organizations, focusing on Sales, Marketing, Public Relations Event and Communications.
- University Professor: Has taught and mentored students as an engaging & educational Adjunct Professor at the University of Rhode Island in in five different departments: Journalism, Public Relations (developed & taught the inaugural curriculum), Communications, Library Science and Business since 1999 (37 consecutive semesters!)
- Humanitarian: As a student at Tufts University, she volunteered in Haiti with the Haitian Health Foundation and has been volunteering both in Haiti and in the US for over three decades. Gail also serves on the Martin Luther King Jr. Center, St. Michael’s Country Day School and Salve Regina University Advisory Council. Volunteer work is one of her passions.
- Author: Gail is the author of Your Someday is NOW – What are YOU Waiting For? published in April 2014. Her book is focused on work/life integration in addition to building your personal brand through leadership and positivity. 100% of the sales have benefited local and international non-profit organizations raising over $28,500 to date.
- Radio Host & Columnist: Gail is the host of “Leadership at ALL Levels,” a radio show produced by 3G Broadcasting & a columnist for i.e. magazine on the topic of leadership & communication.
Lu Ann Cahn
Eight time Emmy Award winning tv news journalist, Two time cancer survivor
- Author of I Dare Me, featured on The Today Show, Headline News, Extra, BBC International
- Eight time Emmy Award winning tv news journalist
- Two time cancer survivor
- Temple University, School of Media and Communication, Director of Career Services
Trend Curator and Specialist in Digital Marketing, Author, Professor
- Trusted By Leading Brands. Award winning keynote speaker with recent invitations to speak at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Global Communications Forum in Davos, multiple TEDx events,SXSW and at private executive and team events for large brands around the world including Coca-Cola,Univision, KFC, Disney, Amex, NASA, Prudential, Cigna, Marriott and dozens of others.
- Award Winning Author. Wall Street Journal bestselling author of five books that have collectively been read or shared more than a million times and won numerous awards, including the Gold Atticus award,the Axiom Business Book Award, and shortlisted as Best Sales/Marketing Book by 800CEORead.
- Early Digital Pioneer. Digital transformation and marketing expert who was the former co-founder of the world’s largest team of social media strategists at Ogilvy and founding member of iLeo (Leo Burnett’s first digital agency) – including early digital strategy work for brands like Intel, Ford, IBM,Pfizer and many others across his 15 year agency career.
- Non-Obvious Trend Curator. Every December Rohit releases his eagerly awaited predictions for 15“non-obvious” trends that will change business in the coming year. Since 2011 this report has been shared by more than 1 million readers. Unlike most “futurists,” Rohit’s specialty goes beyond trend predictions to his unique approach to also teaching organizations how to predict trends themselves.
- Versatile Friendly Speaker + Nice Guy. Rohit works hard to live up to his reputation as a nice guy –including being easy to work with, helping with the intangibles of events (like securing sponsors or helping promote) and generally being a positive and optimistic force.
- Frequently Interviewed By Global Media. Rohit has been interviewed or featured as a business expert by Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, NPR, MarketingChina, BBC, Globe and Mail,Harvard Business Review, CBS, and many other networks and publications.
- Popular Occasional Professor. One of the most highly rated Adjunct Professors in the Masters of Communications Program at Georgetown University in Washington DC teaching courses on marketing,storytelling, pitching and public speaking.
- Global Mindset. Born in India and having lived in the Philippines and Australia before settling back in the US (where he grew up), Rohit routinely uses relevant examples in his talks from across the world and is skilled at using globally relevant language, delivery and stories for every talk.
- Industry Customization Without Bias. As a consultant, Rohit has experience in dozens of industries. He brings this diverse interconnected expertise to every event, making sure that he combines relevant industry knowledge + insight with a refreshing and unbiased outsider’s perspective to customize his talk.
Discovered a unique approach to dealing with the fear of rejection
- Top Rejection Therapy Keynote Speaker
- Founder of Wuju Learning
- Most Viewed TED Talk of 2017
- Bestselling Author
Tackle all of life’s challenges head on with the same positive attitude you tackle your workout
Founder and creator of Orangetheory Fitness