Page 62 of 64
Son of President Gerald Ford and Betty Ford, Actor, Speaker
- Son of President Gerald Ford and Betty Ford
- An accomplished Hollywood actor
- Professional speaker
Olympic gold medalist, 1980 U.S.A. “Miracle on Ice” Goaltender, Teamwork
- Olympic gold medalist
- 1980 U.S.A. “Miracle on Ice” goaltender
- Motivational speaker, spokesperson, and marketing and sales coach and strategist
Coach Ken Carter
Inspiration for the movie Coach Carter, Author, Successful Businessman
- Played by Samuel L. Jackson in the film inspired by his life Coach Carter
- Successful business man who accepted the head basketball coach position at Richmond High School, he not only led a winning team, but he also cleaned up the school physically and mentally
- Author of Yes Ma’am, No Sir: The 12 Essential Steps for Success in Life
- Founder and Chairman of the Coach Ken Carter Foundation, a non-profit organization which develops and provides education and mentoring programs for minority youths
Baseball Legend, Shares behind-the-scenes stories from his career
- A baseball legend who will discuss his Vowels of Success formula, where A-E-I-O-U lead to unimaginable achievements.
- Your audience will be fascinated, as he shares behind-the-scenes stories from his career, from the World Series to broadcast booth to philanthropist.
- ESPN called him the greatest catcher in baseball history.
Humor Columnist, Author of more than 30 books, Pulitzer Prize Winner
- Humor Columnist
- No two speeches of Dave Barry’s are exactly the same. Dave brings his hilarious sense of humor to your stage and offers up his wacky point of view on relationships, work, kids, technology, and life in general.
Star of Seinfeld, Stand-up comedy, music, audience participation and more
Star of Seinfeld
Thought leader on employee engagement, productivity and wellness
- Andy Core is a credentialed, award-winning thought leader on increasing employee engagement, productivity, and wellness motivation.
- His talent lies in helping hard-working, conscientious adults thrive at work and in their personal lives.
- Core has spent the past 15 years researching ways to become better equipped to thrive in today’s hectic society.
- By doing so, he helps organizations build teams that cost less, have better attitudes, and accomplish more at a rate of 13X the national average.
- Voted Top5 Global Health/Healthcare Speakers for 2012
- Voted Top 100 Productivity Experts to follow on Twitter for 2014 (#33)
- Co-host of the PBS affiliate television show “Fighting Fat”
- Awarded the 2005 Arkansas Governor’s Outstanding Individual Leader in Fitness
- Author of 3 books
Founder of Leadership IQ, Best-selling Author, Contributor to Forbes
- New York Times bestselling author
- Weekly contributor to Forbes
- Ranked as a Top 30 Leadership Guru
- Founder of Leadership IQ
High-level business consultant and communications specialist
- A decade plus of experience working with professional sports franchises
- High-level business consultant and communications specialist
- Author of four books and multiple secondary education and business curriculums
- Has provided over 1,000 speeches to a cross-section of industry throughout his career as a professional speaker
Last passenger off the “Miracle on the Hudson,” Author
- Survivor of Miracle on the Hudson.
- Expert on Cultivating Personal Leadership
- Author of book, Moments Matter.
- TEDx Speaker
- Host of Moments Matter with Dave Sanderson radio show on C-Suite Radio
- Amazon Alexa Dave Sanderson DeClassified Daily Briefings
Former Directorate of Operations of the CIA, Professor at the Bush School
- Professor Olson received his law degree from the University of Iowa in 1969.
- He is a Senior Lecturer at the Bush School, where he teaches courses on intelligence, national security, and international crisis management.
- He served for over 25 years in the Directorate of Operations of the Central Intelligence Agency, mostly overseas in clandestine operations.
Expertise in sales and sales management training, coaching and consulting
Nadine Keller is a founding partner at Precision. She has over 20 years experience in sales and sales management training, coaching and consulting.