Marketing and advertising specialist considered one of the nation’s top experts in consumer trends, generational differences and leveraging the customer experience
- One of the nation’s top experts in consumer trends and marketing trends
- Named #1 on the list of “26 Hot Speakers” by Successful Meetings Magazine
- Named one of the 10 Most Booked Speakers and Top Business Women Speakers You Need at Your Next Event
- Author of “It’s TIme to Talk About Race at Work” (#1 on the list of 2021 Bestselling Business Books), “How to Work With & Lead People Not Like You” ( #9 on the list of 2017 Bestselling Business Books), “Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You” ( #5 on the list of 2013 Bestselling Business Books, and “How to Market to People Not Like You” ( #7 on the list of 2011 Bestselling Business Books).
- Advertising Age has twice named her company one of the top ad agencies in the U.S.
- Has been featured on CNBC, in Forbes, BusinessWeek, Fast Company, on CNNMoney.com and Sirius/XM Radio
- Kelly made the list of Top Ten Business Book in 2011, 2013, 2017 and 2021 – the list is for the top 25 and Kelly is in the top ten!
*Fee ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Speaker Exchange Agency representative.