Leadership, Performance, Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Fee Range: $20,000-$39,999
- JP is the co-author of the New York Times and Amazon bestselling book “Performing Under Pressure, Doing Your Best When it Matters Most”.
- Internationally renowned thought leader on the subject of leadership, performance and managing under pressure.
- JP was one of the highest rated lecturers at the prestigious Kellogg School of Management’s Executive Education Program.
- JP is the president of IHHP, a global research and learning firm that specializes in training organizations and leaders to leverage the science of performing under pressure.
- JP acts as an advisor to numerous Fortune 100 companies, including long-term relationships with Johnson and Johnson, PWC, Goldman Sachs, HSBC as well as Olympic medal winning athletes.
- He is an expert in performing under pressure and is one of the world’s most highly sought-after business leadership speakers on the topic.