One of today’s most influential voices in workplace trends
Fee Range: $20,000-$39,999, $40,000-$74,999
- Chester Elton is co-author of several successful leadership books. All In, The Carrot Principle and What Motivates Me have been New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsellers.
- Elton’s books have been translated into more than 30 languages and have sold more than a million copies worldwide.
- Chester has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and the New York Times, and has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
- 30 Top Leadership Gurus: you’ll consistently find Chester on the list.
- Co-founder of The Culture Works, a Global Consultancy.
- Chester serves as a leadership consultant to firms such as American Express, Avis Budget Group and Cigna.
- #1 Bestselling Business Author, Organizational Culture, Employee Engagement and Leadership Expert