Opens people’s minds, makes them laugh, and leave ready to make positive changes
Fee Range: 10000-19999
- Karen McCullough spent her early years working with branding gurus Ralph Lauren and Leslie Wexner owner of the The Limited. Later, as a retail CEO, she gained hands-on experience in marketing, brand building, driving sales, leadership development, customer loyalty, and managing a diverse generational team.
- She started speaking in 2000 and In 2008 – 2009 she used her free time learning social media communications and marketing. She partnered with a Millennial marketing expert and together they created a marketing team called Socialtunities, teaching small business owners,associations, and individuals the skills and opportunities of social media.
- Karen calles herself a Branding Expert – a Social Media Enthusiast – and a Gen Y Evangelist
- Her reputation as a cutting-edge thought leader comes from the unique way she fuses branding, generational trends and organizational change management with pop culture and humor.
- She delivers creative, customized “Keynotes” and “Breakouts” in the areas of Change, Generational Opportunities, Inclusion, Engagement, Customer Service and Re-Branding.
- Her mantra “You Rock!” will be echoed by attendees throughout your conference.