Founder of Center for Threat Intelligence. Janet delivers engaging presentations that include real-life stories that inspire, educate and often surprise the audience.
- Founder and CEO of the Center for Threat Intelligence
- Founder of PCs 2 Vets
- Thought Leader in Threat Intelligence and Insider Threat
- A Member of the United States Secret Service Cyber Fraud Task Force, InfraGard (a partnership between the FBI and members of the private sector), and the Washington State Fusion Center
- Emeritus Chair for ASIS International Puget Sound Chapter (an international security organization)
- Emeritus Chair Pacific Coast Analyst Roundtable
- Global Leadership Roles at Microsoft and Cisco
- Volunteer and Emeritus Board member for American Red Cross
*Fee ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Speaker Exchange Agency representative.