Paul de Gelder
Paul de Gelder had only 2 things he was deathly afraid of – Sharks and public speaking – now he makes a living through both.
Fee Range: 10000-19999
- A troubled youth kicked out of home at 17.
- Left home town and became a rapper – opened for Snoop Dogg in 1998.
- Joined the Australian Army Airborne Unit then applied and passed arduous Navy Clearance Diver selection course.
- Attack by a Bull Shark whilst conducting Counter terrorism trails in Sydney harbour in 2009 and lost 2 limbs. Returned to work after 6 months and instructed Navy Divers for 3 years eventually moving into speaking and documentary hosting.
- Published his book No Time For Fear with Penguin Publishing.
- Now under contract with Discovery channel Paul lives in LA and travels the world speaking and hosting America’s most viewed week of network programming, Shark Week.