Advises leaders on how to thrive in the current era of disruptive technological change
Fee Range: 10000-19999, 20000-39999, 40000-74999
- Mike Walsh has been a pioneer in the digital space, running both successful start-up ventures as well as holding senior leadership positions.
- He launched internet.com in Australia, which went on to become the leading local technology news and events platform in the country.
- He also founded and ran Jupiter Research in the Asia Pacific, one of the first agencies to research consumer behavior.
- He spent 5 years in senior strategy roles at News Corporation and Star TV providing a digital roadmap for their operations.
- He has been adviser to the BBC, Fujiﬁlm, Richemont, MSN, Star TV, Televisa, Philips, and HSBC.
- He has a background in corporate law and management consulting.
- He is a published photographer, with his first book, Futuretainment, winning the Art Director’s Club award in NYC.