Shares his technological vision for solving many of our global challenges
- Futurist, technologist, founder of several high-tech companies; 25 years as a successful tech entrepreneur with multiple IPOs and successful exits
- CEO and Publisher of Gigaom, one of the world’s leading technology research companies; obtained or has pending numerous patents in disciplines as varied as crowdsourcing, content creation, and psychographics
- Expert on artificial Intelligence, blockchain and the transformative effect of technology on the workplace
- Author of “Infinite Progress: How Technology Will End Ignorance, Disease, Hunger, Poverty, and War” (2013) & “The Fourth Age: Smart Robots, Conscious Computers, and the Future of Humanity” (2018)
- Served on both public and private boards of directors; founded several non-profit organizations; Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Rice University with a degree in Honors Economics
*Fee ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Speaker Exchange Agency representative.