Foremost global authority on building and sustaining organizational culture
- Former SVP of Culture & Communications, Southwest Airlines
- At Southwest Airlines, Ginger led a team of 150 people responsible for building and sustaining the organization’s legendary culture and communications enterprise
- Recognized by many as a foremost global authority on building and sustaining organizational culture, earning Southwest 23 consecutive years on FORTUNE’s “Top 10 Most Admired Companies in the World” list
- Inducted into the Public Relations Hall of Fame in 2015, received the Legacy Award from the Plank Center for Leadership in 2016, and was selected for the James C. Bowling Executive-In-Residence Lecture Series at the University of Kentucky
- Received countless awards and honors including the PRWeek Top 50 Power list, PRWeek 50 Most Powerful Women in Public Relations, Texas’ Most Powerful and Influential Women, and “Legendary Communicator” by Southern Methodist University
- Launched Unstoppable Cultures, a brand designed to help organizations create and sustain cultures of enduring greatness
*Fee ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Speaker Exchange Agency representative.