Nationally touring keynote speaker on the topic of using the tools of improv comedy in every day life
- Author of Improvisation For The Spirit, a guide to using the skills of improv comedy in every day life
- A nationally touring keynote speaker for 15 years
- Corporate workshop facilitator
- Her show, “Broad Comedy,” is currently running Off-Broadway
- Been seen on Showtime, Current TV, and on TruTV.
- Her comedy music videos have amassed 5 million views
- Featured blogger for The Huffington Post
- Contributor to O, The Oprah Magazine
- Received a Time Out New York Critic’s Pick for Best Cabaret.
- Performed improv with her troupe “Spontaneous Combustibles” for 20 years.
- Raised half a million dollars for Planned Parenthood through fundraising performances
- Nominated for The EPIC Award from The White House Project
- Nominated for the MacArthur Foundation Genius Grant for their extensive work in theatre
- She is hilarious and offers deep insights and practical tools.
- Keeps her audiences engaged and participating.
*Fee ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Speaker Exchange Agency representative.