As a motivational speaker, event or conference emcee or business magician, he engages and energizes the crowd
- Jon has been featured by world leading news and media organizations, such as CBS News, CNBC, ABC News, Success Magazine and the Wall Street Journal. His clients include world leading organizations, such as IBM, Cardinal Health, Accenture, Deloitte, AT&T, Marriott, US Air Force, JP Morgan Chase, ABC, Honda, FOX, Goodyear, and Nationwide Insurance.
- Engagement expert, Jon Petz, is highly sought after for his “take no prisoners” approach to effective meetings. As such, Jon delivers unmatchable energy along with a unique ability to creatively combine a business or inspirational message with an entertaining twist.
- Jon Petz is the Go-to Guy for high energy Inspirational Presentations & Motivational Speaking to open or close your conference or event with a HUGE memorability factor
- Because of his diverse background and accolades, Jon has been highly successful with audiences across all industries, countries and live event formats. Jon consistently delivers that one-of-a-kind factor with a unique ability to deliver his stakeholders and clients Energy and Engagement to empower high performance and Inspiration in an expert manner.
Ever meet one of those people born to be on a stage? That’s Jon – and that’s why he left the corner office, company car, country club membership and highly successful career as a corporate Vice President to fulfill his purpose and passion to challenge others laugh louder, perform better and Achieve More!
After that? There was no turning back. With a unique skillset, a purposeful presence, and the kind of energy that seems to transform a room – he gets audiences on their feet, and to the edge of their seats hungry for the innovative insights and game-changing solutions he shares for leaders, teammmates and organizations. As a motivational speaker, event or conference emcee or business magician, he engages and energizes the crowd. He uses his amazing art of performance, inspiring stories and his unique “It’s Showtime” performance philosophy to bring home the belief and very real desire to create greater impact in what we do and with the people we do it for. It’s at this point we begin to demonstrate and achieve the sense ofSignificance and making a difference.
Hi, It’s Jon. I’m happy to talk anytime about your event and what we can accomplish with your participants. Call me anytime – I’m still old-fashioned and answer the phone (even in an airport).
How did he get started? Jon Petz is not a business magician who decided to turn “opening keynote speaker.” He’s a relatable “everyman” who has worked in a warehouse, flipped burgers, driven a forklift, sat in the cubicle, made cold calls, managed in corporate America, competitively grew a highly successful sales career, and managed a national sales team across 52 offices. His ability to draw on these experiences and more allow him to resonate with audience members with humor – and the human touch. With Jon, there’s no “Diva” or drama. And that? Makes him a favorite for corporate audiences, association events, event planners, and leadership teams. Bottom line? He gets people. From all backgrounds, positions, and diversities – and they get him because when they laugh, they learn more. When he connects from the heart because he’s walked a time in their ‘shoes’ – they pay attention. They can see themselves in the answers. And that? Makes all the difference.
When he’s not on the road wowing audiences and empowering others to realize significance, he is at home with the real stars of the show, his beautiful wife and daughters.
The most hysterical, inspiring and jaw-dropping meeting you will ever have! This original and most popular program appeals to all types of events as it’s designed for executive leaders, to business owners as well as the “It’s my first day” participants.
It’s not enough to ‘just’ show up, be ‘just’ an employee, or to stick with the status quo. In today’s world, merely meeting an expectation can be like doing nothing at all. Organizations need every team member and leader to show up strong and perform every day. And don’t we all want to be appreciated, respected and recognized for how we surprise and delight our customers, our team or our boss? Of course, we do! However, we struggle with mindsets, the unknown and the fact that we’re so busy JUST trying to make it through the day. To solve this, Jon will prove peak performance is simpler than you think. That you can perform at your best when the spotlight may suddenly shine and create a true SHOWTIME moment to be remembered. By combining the power of NOW, with the power of WOW you will leave this keynote experience and never be “JUST” anything ever again.
- Power of NOW
- Power of WOW
- Realization of impact in an organization, family or community
At any given time – it might be YOUR time to fully engage, achieve greatness – and rise above the rest. You might not be expecting the spotlight, but when it hits – we must perform at our best. That’s SHOWTIME! Jon will share how your team or attendees can be ready, willing, and excited to take the spotlight and make a difference in their role, this conference and in life.
If you are looking for the engagement and WOW to open your conference or event – this is it! This high energy and entertaining keynote is perfect for the opening keynote presentation, all associate meetings and personal development
“Create Significant Sales | Service Success”
Meeting expectations in today’s world? Not enough! Just getting by? Not an option! Flying under the radar? No way! In this engaging and funny session Jon takes the audience through the powerful process of taking OWNERSHIP for their own actions to increase sales and retention while seizing every day, every experience, and every opportunity in the process. He shares the value in turning mundane moments into SIGNIFICANT, memorable – even MAGNIFICENT chances to impact your customers and even the little corners of our world in positive, empowering ways.
- Create YOUR story – NOT just meet an expectation
- Identify & Deliver significance to make lasting, personal connections
- Create AWAREness to motivate innovated mindsets
- Rekindle passion in who we are and what we do
Jon leads audiences to transform their moments from boring to BOOM. From mediocre to MAGNIFICENT. From OK to OUT OF THIS WORLD. What can that do for YOUR organization?Skyrocket productivity. Send morale soaring. Fuel long-term team connectivity. All of which helps them create a culture where creativity is applauded, service is exponential – and customers can’t wait to share your accolades.
“Deliver Significance – In Simple Moments”
Ever wanted to stand-out in your career? Build a personal brand that leads and inspires others? Or asked yourself about leaving a legacy?
Organizations today want teams who are engaged, passionate, and purposeful in their work. They’re hungry for the how-to’s that can help everyone from the person answering the phone to the one in the corner office, understand their significance and treat every day for the main event that it is rather than the dress rehearsal it is not.
Based on Jon’s third book, he will inspire mindsets and strategies to help your team identify, appreciate and deliver simple moments.
- Define their own significance and it what it means to them
- Identify opportunities to engage in unique ways
- Deliver moments of magic that make a difference
- Learn to appreciate the simple moments to balance our lives for maximum impact, happiness and efficiency
This inspirational and motivational keynote speech is perfect for a closing, or mid conference keynote presentation. It will be adapted for your association, Service, Sales, front line or Leadership event.
“Boring Meetings Suck!” (keynote or breakout)
Right? It’s a different world we live in today. Rhetoric and routine won’t fuel your organization to outperform the competition. It won’t inspire your sales staff to set new records. Or help your leadership team create innovative solutions for guiding your company to exponential growth. What will? Jon’s take-no-prisoners approach to crafting communication meetings that blow the doors off the old way of doing things. Based on Jon’s best-selling book of the same name which has taken the business world by storm and been featured on CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, ABC and CBS News, USA Today and many more – it’s changing the way companies do business – and they are loving the results.
You will too. In this powerhouse session your attendees will learn how to…
- Create a model for your meeting with a planned mission and outcome that engages attendees and inspires interaction
- Discover proven learning cycles that cultivate creativity and lead to quicker problem solving and solution discovery
- Expedite meeting times by fueling faster collaboration and cohesive teamwork
- Explore a spectrum of meeting styles to find the one that suits your team perfectly
- Foster empowering facilitation skills that drive results, create camaraderie, and spark innovative ideas
- Walk out the door using the “Phone Stack”, “Pass the Pad” and other easy and effective SRD’s
Don’t settle for boring. Or basic. Or the dreaded “same way it’s always been done” ever again. Instead help your team fire on all cylinders, jet-propel your productivity and save all the time, effort and energy you’d lose in dull discussions to set lofty, achievable new goals, take on tough competitors and nurture greatness within every member of your team. Your company is worth it – and so are they.
As an engagement expert and event emcee Jon is often asked to host, script and produce events and shows. This has opened doors for multiple television appearances (NBC, ABC, FOX, ESPN, CBS, The Food Network, Outdoor Channel, Lifetime) as well as being the spokesperson for several corporations.
As a comedy and corporate magician he has been the opening act or appeared with multiple nationally touring artists while performing in Sydney, New York, Toronto, Los Angeles, London, Las Vegas and many more. (Ask him about those stories . . . )
He’s an amazing, amazing beginning, closer, all-day session. He is a tough act to follow. I have planned many, many events and I have never hired an entertainer or motivational speaker as impactful and as ‘wow’ as Jon Petz.
— NGG Consulting