Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist and innovator
Fee Range: 20000-39999, 40000-74999
- Founder and Executive Director for Exponential Medicine, a program which explores convergent, exponentially developing technologies and their potential in biomedicine and healthcare.
- Medicine and Neuroscience Chair for Singularity University
- Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor, entrepreneur and innovator with over 20 years of experience in clinical practice, biomedical research and healthcare innovation.
- Founded IntelliMedicine & RegenMed Systems, a company developing technologies to enable adult stem cell based regenerative therapies.
- Invented the MarrowMiner, an FDA approved device for the minimally invasive harvest of bone marrow
- Frequent TED and TEDMED Speaker
- Named as one of the 40 Smartest People in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Recognized as one of the most inspiring leaders in Life Sciences, as determined by the readers of Pharma Voice 100.
- Named as one of the Top 50 Leading entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, reporters and providers dedicated to bringing technological advancements to healthcare by Digital Health in 2016.
*Fee ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Speaker Exchange Agency representative.