PBS television host, Actor, Activist and empowers people to be Global Citizens
- Actor/Activist/Ambassador from Brooklyn whose TV career spans MTV to The Sopranos
- Host of PBS TV’s Bridge the Gap traveling from Tanzania to Abu Dhabi
- National Geographic Explorer who pulls from experiences in 40 countries to inspire a practical and powerful message of Human Connection
- Lebanese & Italian-American from Brooklyn, New York who uses the inspiring metaphor of the “Stoop” to empower Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Passionate Mental Wellness advocate with more than a decade of in depth Meditation and Mindfulness studies
*Fee ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please contact your Speaker Exchange Agency representative.